The Day Before

It was a normal day in Los Angeles and the boys decided to go for a swim at the hotel while waiting for rehearsal time.

Tay: I don't understand why we wake up so early we literally have three hours before we have to leave for rehearsal

( Taylor said sitting on the edge of the pool dangling his feet in the cool blue water)

Zac: Maybe so we are wide awake for rehearsal.

Tay: Well I'm not wide awake yet sooo.

Isaac: Give it time Tay you will be.

( Isaac said climbing into the pool along with Zac and swimming along to where Tay was resting by the pool)

Isaac: You coming in right?

Tay: Yes give me a second

( Tay said setting the towel down and jumping into the water)

(The boys goofed around with each other for about two hours before heading back to the hotel room to get ready for the day)

:In the car on the way to the fair they were going to play:

Zac: Why is it always so hot outside like I swear we show up for venues on the wrong days it's either too hot or too cold.

( Zac said rubbing the sweat off his face as he slumped into his seat)

Tay: Is there ever a time you aren't complaining about the weather.

Ravi: Yes when he's asleep haha.

(Ravi said as the four of them started laughing)

Isaac: He'll find a way to complain in his sleep just wait

Tay: What a big fair hopefully we get to ride some stuff afterwards.

( Taylor said as the parked and jumped out and started walking to the stage)

Zac: Yeaaa I heard there's a giant roller coaster that I'm dying to ride

Tay: I just want to ride the ferris wheel to see everything but yeah the roller coasters will be awesome too.

Ravi: Well let's get rehearsing guys only a couple hours till showtime.