Day 13: The Search

( Ron sat in the station with Olivia and Elliot he had a good idea of a few places they would take Taylor but wasn't quite sure which place but his mind was set on an abandoned prison David used to work at)

Olivia: Are you positive about this prison??

Ron: Absolutely I know a few places they would take him but I have a really good feeling they took him there

Elliott: Alright well let's go check this place out

( Elliott said as they ran out to the car and headed to the prison with some backup officers)

:at the prison:

( Taylor opened his eyes and looked around at the dark room there was absolutely nothing in there but the bed and a toilet and a barred window his head was pounding and his stomach was aching he felt as if he had a stomach bug he looked down at his ankles they were no longer bleeding but he could see some dry blood he suddenly peered up at the door as he saw Chase and David walk back in this time with a backpack)

Chase: Hello feisty Hanson miss us

Tay: No!

David: Aww that's too bad cause we missed you

Tay: GO TO HELL!!!

( Taylor yelled before feeling David's hand hit him across the face leaving a red mark, he started tearing up again at the stinging as Chase untied his wrists from the bed and sat him up retying his wrists and leaning him against the wall before climbing up on one side of him while David climbed up and sat on the other side of him)

Chase: You really have a bad attitude Taylor

( Taylor just looked down at his feet which were bare he couldn't see his shoes or socks anywhere)

David: Ahh so now you are silent

( David said punching Taylor's arm causing him to yelp in pain )

Tay: Leave me alone!!!!!

( Taylor managed to squirm off the bed and start running out of the cell and down the hall before Chase and David ran after him, it wasn't long before David caught him and threw him against the concrete wall causing Taylor to sink to the floor and curl up balling his eyes out as David started kicking his chest and legs and yelling at him for running off but Taylor managed to fight back enough to kick David in the nose and knock him to the ground)

: Outside the prison:

Elliot: This the one??

Ron: Yup this is it

Olivia: Alright let's go

( The three of them ran into the prison along with some other officers ran inside the prison and split up down different directions it wasn't long until the three of them along with a few other officers spotted two adults hovering over the curled up body of a small boy who was shaking)

Elliott: BACK AWAY FROM THE BOY AND GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PUT YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD!!!

( Elliott yelled causing Chase and David to turn around and face them)

Chase: RON YOU ASSHOLE YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!

( Chase ran towards Ron but was stopped when Liv tackled her to the side and cuffed her while Elliott went to cuff David who abided by Elliott's demands and Ron ran over to Taylor who was still curled on the floor and untied his arms)

Ron: Taylor???

( Taylor turned his head slightly enough to see Ron sitting beside him on the floor)

Tay: Ron??

Ron: I'm here

( Ron lifted up the trembling boy from the ground as Taylor embraced him and carried him out to the ambulance and started walking towards the car to get a ride back)

Tay: Ron???

( Ron stopped and turned to look at Taylor who was tipping his head up from the gurney and was looking at him)

Ron: Yeah??

Tay: Is it over???

Ron: It's all over bud

( Ron smiled at Taylor before turning back towards the car and Taylor laid his head back down and smiled )