Day 8 (I'm back)

( Taylor and Zac sat on the hotel bed playing with the small action figures that Zac had packed, they were goofing around until they heard footsteps outside the door)

Zac: Who's that?

Tay: Idk probably mom or Ike or maybe dad

Zac: That sounded like two people

( Zac said turning his head towards the door while Tay stretched out)

Tay: Maybe it's Ravi and Ike

( The footsteps were still heard outside the door as someone suddenly started picking at the lock )

Tay: They know it's unlocked right?

Zac: I guess not

( The boys went back to playing with their action figures before turning and seeing Chase and David walk into the hotel room )

Tay: What the...

( Tay jumped at the sight of them walking in and quickly grabbed Zac before backing against the balcony door holding Zac next to him)

Chase: Long time since we've seen each other huh??

Tay: The hell do you want

Chase: Oh I have some unfinished business to attend to

Tay: Get the hell out of our hotel room

Chase: Oh come on Taylor be nice, I'm trying to be friendly here

Tay: I don't care

( Tay was about to turn and open the balcony door so he and Zac could run down the stairs on the side but was stopped was Chase grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back sending him into the bed and he collapsed to the ground holding his side while Chase and David took Zac and tied him to the door handle so that he couldn't move anywhere and David shut and locked the hotel door so that no one could come in)

Tay: LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!

( Tay struggled to stand but was knocked back down by David's knee before Chase crouched down beside him)

Chase: You know you are just making this worse for you and Zac

Tay: Leave us alone pleaseee

( Taylor turned away as tears started streaming down his face but suddenly felt as Chase dragged him to the corner of the bed and tied his hands behind him and tied them to the leg of the bed causing Taylor to cry more he just wanted David and Chase to go away and leave him and Zac alone)

Zac: Leave him alone!!!!

David: Quiet teeny!!!!

Zac: MY NAME IS ZAC!!!!!

( Zac yelled at David and was soon met with a swift kick to the side causing him to cry out in pain)

Tay: Don't hurt him!!!

David: Or what Taylor!!!!

( David crouched down in front of Taylor next to Chase )

Tay: You'll see

( David and Chase laughed at Taylor's comment before Chase got up and walked over to Zac who was trying to hide his face )

Tay: GET AWAY FROM HIM

( Taylor said wiggling his hands free and shoving David out of the way before standing up and walking over to Chase)

Chase: You can't make me

Tay: Wanna bet

( Taylor kicked Chase so hard in the side that she collapsed to the ground but was soon met by David lifting him up by the collar of his shirt and throwing him into the wall watching as he tumbled to the ground causing Taylor's tears to start streaming again and continued as David kicked his stomach multiple times before Zac had wiggled his hands free and swung the lamp at David's head knocking him out and then doing the same to Chase before grabbing Taylor and running out of the room, only to be met with Ron in the hall)

Ron : What's wrong guys..

Zac: Chase and David are in our room they came back

( Zac said breathing heavily while tears streamed down his face and as Taylor slid onto the floor against the wall)

Ron: Oh it's ok boys come on

( Ron said as Taylor struggled to stand back up so Ron lifted him up and took Zac's hand and led them away from the room once downstairs Ron set Taylor down in one of the recliner chairs and lifted Zac next to Taylor and the boys cuddled with each other while Ron went to get medical attention for Taylor)