🕰⏳Chapter-3⏳🕰

Izuku's POV-

I was dizzy, my vision being invaded with bright light, it took me a whole minute for my eyes to get used with it but soon I could see all things clear again, 'Did it work? Where am I?'I looked around and noticed that I was in a bedroom, a very familiar bedroom, it was mother's bedroom before it became my lab!

Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from the door, my mother came in... I panicked thinking I was screwed but surprisingly she passed straight through me like if I was some ghost! 'What the hell..?'She clearly couldn't see me or even hear me.

Questions started flooding my mind 'Can Interact with things? Maybe even some special people? Maybe with some quirk!' until I noticed what happened to the time machine... "Oh no! the watch broke? How will I come back home now? Will I be able to fix this? Maybe if I use father's old work shop and some materials from Dagobah? Yeah maybe that is good enough right?' I tried to interact with some objects and surprisingly it worked! I felt relieved, it was great to know that I would be able to fix my only way back home!

Now why not give a check in the house? Is not like it would cause much damage right?

'When was the last time I saw this house so happy? Maybe when I was four, yeah, probably... Father?!" The man turned abruptly into my direction which should be impossible since he shouldn't see me...

"Hisashi honey I'm going to pick little Izuku from school okay?"My mother said softly as she passed through me to get the keys for her car, which I felt extremely uncomfortable, do not recommend...

"Okay honey, I'll be taking care of some things then I'll go back to work, see you at night" Mom smiled and send him a kiss as she made her way to the door, leaving us alone, now it was my time to g-

"You better not harm any of them" Father said in a cold tone, I tried to igonre, convince him of seeing things, but... "I know you can hear me, who do you work for and what is your objective here?"Shit

"My name is Mikumo Midorya and I accidentally time traveled here, how can you see me sir?"The man laughed, if he believed me or not wasn't clear, but at least he got distracted and got me. enough time to escape of the room.

I decided to follow mom to her car, she was talking to someone in the phone while taking a sit, I had never noticed how tense my mother was, as a kid, I used to see her as my hero and maybe this was a mistake because I had the reality check when I became quirkless, but now, I am seeing her talk shit about me with auntie Mitsuki who is basically  listening and adding some things she noticed about me, negative things...

"Mitsuki, you have to save me, I should have left him in an orphanage! He gets me so tired and I lose so much time with him that I should be expanding with Hisashi! The only reason I don't leave him there is because my husband love the brat with all his heart and promised to leave me if I do something with him!

"Calm down Inko, maybe when he gets a quirk he can prove himself useful, maybe take him to a quirk doctor to make an exam and later on in the future he can pay your bills for you, that's what I am doing with Katsuki..."

Woah, now I am offended, even auntie is in this mess? just

"Sorry Mitsuki-san, I have to pick him up now, talk with you later!"

My mother put on a whole different mask and entered the school, I was hiding behind her even if I knew that nobody would see me, I had. to make sure that i wouldn't end in the same situation as it went with father...

She went into the gate and hugged me tightly lifting little me in the air and giving him a lot of kisses, fake loving kisses, she put him, me? In the ground and asked him

"Hey Zuzu, do you want to go to the quirk doctor for us to know what will be your quirk and when is it coming?" She asked in a childish voice with a smile in her face

Little me started jumping with energy and yelled loudly YES! YES!YES! 

Like this, the two went back to the car and started talking about All Might like we would always do, I remembered that I would think that she loved talking about him, but her bored expression seeing it from here was an entirely different answer

TIME SKIP

When we arrived, mom quickly made the check in and took a sit beside him, they both played together until the doctor called them into his room...

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed

We are already at 34 views? Thank you so much!