🕰⏳Chapter 11⏳🕰

When Hisashi woke up, he was furious, the blind rage that he felt was deep, he saw red, he cursed everyone who dared to corrupt his own brother, he cursed himself for not realising his brother was going into the "dark" path, but the only action that came in his mind was far from grandiosity. He went into the kitchen and quietly borrowed a knife and a cloth, he went into his parents room and 'Nop, I am out, I might have killed around 100 people but parents are too mu- Dammit, I can't be a Hypocrite, wait up father! I want to watch you do the deed with abusive and neglectful parents!' 

I followed him and felt... utterly satisfied, he was about to stab grandma's head just like he did to her husband who by the way was lying in a pull of his own blood with his head open and lifeless wide eyes.

'Why am I felling so well about this? Should I go to therapy after this or jail?'

After he wasted his energy, the man decided that it was time for him to meet with his mans, so with one last look in the house and as he went outside he activated a fire breathing quirk and burnt the house down together with all the memories that one were present there.

-----------------------------------

The man once again meet his followers but this time. he is not in a good mood the dark aura around him was almost visible.

"My followers, I have a thing. to say, unfortunately when I arrived to rescue my brother from this dark society, I discovered in the worst way that he already got corrupted by those quirkless monstrosities. So, for history to remember why people can't wrong us, I'll make sure that fro this day on, everyone will remember our names is time to put an end in this!"

Everyone cheered, All for one started leading his lackeys, through the streets killing anyone that decided to get in their way, people would hide inside their houses, vigilantes would try to get in their way only to be. dragged to the floor and steeped in, the police tried to stop them but for such a powerful villain, they were like weak ants.

Who will be able to save them? Will Yoichi be able to save this people? Will he listen to me? I don't know, the future is in his hands and now is my time to go back home and save Kacchan.

My  eyes started to close as I pushed the button on the watch, but them, once second too late, something important comes in mind "DAMMIT! I put a random time in my future!"My head spinning as I fought to stay awake, but this was in vain as my world went pitch black.

Third person POV- How are things in the future since Izuku started fucking up the timeline

After the incident, Aizawa and the loud Cockatoo gained a son, they discovered that the boy's real name was Tenko Shimura and even asked for permission to as Aizawa into it. Their boy's slowly started to grow back as the old and shiny black hair he had and his skin started to get treated making it look less, dry.

The last letter that Izuku Midorya sent Aizawa is hanging in a frame in the living room and the last letter that Tenko received is in a golden frame in his bedroom wall like if it was something that would always protect him, those were most important things they had.

As soon as the adopting was official, Aizawa was going to start researching about. the boy to find him and thank him, so Tenko had to remind him that as the boy himself said, he was a cild in this timeline and that he was actually a time traveler, meaning they hadti wait for around ten years to be able to talk with the version of him that actually helped his family.

But, for now, Shota is a happy man with a kid and a loud husband and he wouldn't change a single thing about it, he even helped his boy to learn about the heroes job and thought him that not all heroes are bad.

The cutest fac, thought wasn't any of this, it was the fact that he wanted to be a recsue hero to make sure that everyone could have the same feeling that he had when he was saved from the dark place. When Aizawa heard this, he called Thirteen over to help his little boy and they (Thirteen) immediately became his third favorite hero right behind Eraserhead and Izuku Midorya.

--------------------------------

For All might, not much changed, the man is still a muscle brain but he gets to visit his mentor's grandson from time to time and even share the wish to meet with Izuku Midorya, sice he and all the other wilders of One for all wants to make the firsts wish come true, give back the necklace and thank him for a chance to escape and save everyone.

The necklace was requested by many museums, but every time he thinks of selling it, a sharp pain in his stomach makes him rethink as he goes into his skeleton form. The power does not like the stupid idea.

---------------------------------

Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa, a new recruit in the office that quickly became the best detective due to his quirk still can't sleep at night because apparently, a 14 years old quirkless child built a time machine, went into the past and meet face to face with the biggest villain in history, saved a child, went even more in the past, meet the first user of All Might's quirk, saved him and the world and is currently four, meaning all his questions will need to wait ten years to be answered, 

Even Nezu, the principal of UA, is wiling to wait just to meet this genius.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed