🕰⏳Chapter 15⏳🕰

Hey guys! Sorry for not psoting so much, I got really sick and couldn't even get out of my bed! I'm sorry

Izuku's POV-

When I woke up in Uki's room, I really wanted to know how did I end up there, the boy was still asleep but he had incorporated his inner Koala and clearly won't let me go so soon, it was almost cute, it would be if older me wasn't snapping a picture of us while Mei was giggling with Shia in her arms, that moment was cute, why was no one taking any photos of them?

I lazily held Uki in my arms and carried him to the breakfast table and for my surprise, as soon as the little crap smelled bacon, he jumped away from me and quickly started begging for his plate, as soon as a robot served him, he turned on his animal side and started devouring all his food. Mei tried to scold him but he barely listened, he was just to focused in his delicious meal to notice.

Soon we all started eating our own food, Mei got scrambled eggs and a fruit salad, me and older me got eggs n' bacon with some fresh orange juice, Shia got a healthy banana and a waffle, Uki got bacon and a bowl with cereal and milk.

'How does Mei-chan programed the robots to cook so well?'

When breakfast was over, Mei went help her kids put some decent cloathing while older me said he wanted to ask me a favor, so I waited for him.

"Look, me and Mei have to go to the hospital after work today, Shia will be staying at one of her friends house and unfortunely, Uki's babysitters are having some hero work out of Japan s they can't watch over him, could you do me a favor and watch him while we are out?" Oh, for one moment, I thought it was something serious...

"Sure thing! He is a very sweet boy and we both go well together so I don't see any problem!" Older me looked reliefed, he smiled and thanked me as we slowly went into our own rooms.

"Today is going to be an interresting day" I muttered with I sign

I out on some baggy clothes and went into the living room, it was empty so I decided to give a look now that I'm alone. in a corner, a place full of beatiful flowers a familiar photo of certain kitty with a "Rest in peace" letter by the side, it was Miss Geek's photo, the very first one as soon as the kitten was found me on the streets alone and decided to adopt me as it's owner, I guess not everyone can leave for ever...

It was like this that I realised how much I missed her and if a tear escaped from my eyes, no one could judge.

--------------------------------------

The plan for today was easy, I will have to pick Uki from school and pass the afternoon with him, the only problem was that I had no idea in where the school is located, I only knew that it was Somei's Primary school, one of the best schools in Japan!

'I knew older me was rich but woah...' 

When I finally got there I was litteraly interrogated by the recepsionist into why Meichan wasn't picking him up today, but as soon as the little devil decided to jump at me, she shrugged and let me take him with me.

After all the stress me and Uki went into a little fast food place and got some food, he chose curry and I got my classic Katusdon, weate and I aited for him as he made his homework helping the boy from time to time, he talked about his school, friends and even if he didn't have a strong quirk he didn't get bullied so I guess.. I made a good choice.

After lunhc, we made our way to a huge park near the place full of kids so Uki can have some fun, he ran into the group of kids and I got the book that Mei-chan recommeded to me.

Everything was fine until Uki came back crying because a boy pushed him into the bushes after being mean to him. I made my way to the bratty child and chanelled my inner big brother power.

"OI, what was that for?"

"He was being stupid, he tried to help the villain"

"She was not a villain!" Uki cried "She just has a different quirk!"

oh, so the quirk is the problem

"Okay, this is enough, I am sure that you all will understand what I will say, quirks don't make a person a hero or a villain, quriks are like tolls, the person who uses it can chose what they do, for exemple, bulling is an evil way to use your quirk and is illegal, so if I were you I would stop the atttitude"

After that, I dragged Uki away from the bratty boy and we both went to get an Ice cream in the ice cream truck near by to forget the minor inconvinience, he got a lemon flavored one while I got a vannila.

The rest of the day was calm, and only after the sun set that we went back home where I decided that I would cook dinner myself as we waited for the rest of the family

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed