🕰⏳Chapter 22⏳🕰 (The aftermath part 5)

After a year of living with my parents, it felt like I never lived through that hell, of course if you don't considerate all of the nightmares and stuff, nothing would feel awkward or miss shaped but I was aware that both pops and dad wanted another child, they always told me that their dreams were to have two kids running through the apartment, how ironic mister "I don't like kids" So that always made me. wonder, why didn't they get me a sibling?

Well, it was actually pretty easy to discover after my first visit to an orphanage, those kids are brats! They think they are better than you just because they have a strong quirk. I don't want my future sibling to be something like that!

So imagine my surprise when in the middle of the night, when my dad should still be in patrol me and pops, well mostly him, were called by the police asking us to go to the hospital because my dad would be waiting for us there, I think pops discovered a flying quirk that night because we basically flew there.

By the way, did I mention that we both were wearing pajamas?

---------------------------------

When we arrived there, the last thing I could expect was dad sitting in a chair by the side of a bed apparently bruised but at least not dead muttering curses. And if it wasn't by the completely beaten up toddler by his side I would be laughing of dad's face but right now I was to concerned with the unconscious boy to care, pops in other hand started scolding the man for the hearth attack that he gave him.

When they both calmed down, I finally asked for an explanation about Shinso kid, well at least that's what dad named him.

"The name of the boy is Hitoshi Shinso, he is five years old and is an orphan, he lived in an abusive foster family with no siblings, he was beaten and burned by the monsters and was usually used as a toy for money, I was only able to find the child because the neighbours started reporting loud noises coming from the house- his screams- fortunately or not, his case was interrupted in my patrol because he was about to be sold in the place were drug dellers usually by stuff, and the place we would raid today. His biological parents are dead because of a villain attack and the foster one are in jail."

"The child has his left arm broken in multiple parts he has a concussion and when we arrived here he was suffering from blood lost, he is thin suffers malnutrition, he has eighteen knife cuts littered through his body, one of his lungs got damaged because of the experience of drowning  his bones are so weak that it would be easy for him to break with only a small fall and  he has burns scattered around his body, not to mention the amount of scars and cuts that are clearly infected, the bones that weren't healed properly or the way that when I looked at his eyes it was impossible to see any life, but the worst for me is that this was all caused because of his quirk, brainwashing and that's the reason he had a muzzle when I saved him,  a MUZZLE Zashi!"

"If his house wasn't near a kind neighbourhood he would probably never be safe, he is a kid, only a five years old kid that was fond covered in blood and dirt because society said that he would be a villain in the future? What would happen if I haven't found him in time?"

Pops decided that it would be better if he brought dad outside to rest so I took a sit where he was before and waited until the child decided to wake up.

-------------------------------

A some minutes later and my possible future brother (judging by dad's past actions) heart monitor started to go crazy as the once peaceful child woke up from a possible nightmare in a now dead silent room if you ignore the damn monitor that was annoying as hell.

The kid wasn't even breathing, he was just sitting in silence clearly paniking and the first thing I did was just stupid

"Hey, calm down"Calm down? Are you stupid? Are you on drugs Tenko Aizawa? Seriously?

"My name is Tenko Aizawa and ypu are in the hospital"I said trying to reason with him

I failed and miserably turned ,y last brain cell

"Eraserhead is cool right?" The room was silent again and I finally thought I've killed him

"Y-you like him too?" He asked me with such a small voice that just broke my heart

"Yeah! He saved me once, what do you think of him?" I asked as I silently wished for any more social person like pops to just enter the room and save me