I

First Chapter

"Oikawa!"

You yell with the utmost power to raise the volume of your voice so that he can hear it loud and clear

You yell with the utmost power to raise the volume of your voice so that he can hear it loud and clear. You decide to say his last name to avoid any unwanted attention.

"Do your best," you say to him.

He winks at you as he rolls the ball. Other girls squealed at it and start calling his name too.

The whistle is heard.

"Go," the Seijoh cheering team cheer for his ace like serve.

It is Aoba Johsai's match point. You want Oikawa to defeat them with just his service.

One point more.

The ball lands on the middle of the opponent's side's part of the court.

Nobody can receive it.

You smile in satisfaction.

After the match, you see Oikawa sitting on a bench and Kindaichi having protein shake sitting in front of him.

You sit beside him.

"Thanks for cheering for me," he smiles at you, "I needed it and it sure helped."

"I'm glad," you return his smile.

Oikawa leans closer to you.

"But what's with calling my last name, huh? Not gonna lie. That kind of turned me on."

Kindaichi chokes on his drink.

"Shut up," you are about to move away from him. But he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you even closer.

"I just won a match. Won't I even get a kiss?"

He links his lips with yours.

"I'm literally right here," Kindaichi meddles.

Oikawa pulls back and throws his jacket on his face.

"Don't look then," with that he continues kissing you again.

You laugh between the kisses to think about poor Kindaichi.

Oikawa is about to get on the bus.

"Toru," you call him.

"Yes babe?" He turns around and leans against the bus.

"Iwaizumi senpai told me that you were with some girls before the match. What were you doing with them?" You manage to ask.

Oikawa chuckles and comes closer to you. He brushes your cheek with the back of his hand.

"We were just talking. They were wishing me luck and gave me some chocolates."

"Oh," you say. Dealing with your boyfriend's fangirls is definitely too much for you.

But you don't want to pressurise him with that. He just got back from a match.

"You know that you don't have to worry about them, right?"

"Yeah," you nod, "Get on the bus. See you tomorrow."

Oikawa and you both are feeling a little dull after the last conversation.