X

10th Chapter

You put on a light pink colored overall on the top of a cute white colored, short sleeved hoodie.

You let your hair loose over your shoulder. You take a few strands of your hair and attach with a pink hair clip.

You put on your sneakers and is ready to go.

You come outside your house and see your boyfriend waiting with a flower bouquet in his hand.

Oikawa is wearing a light blue colored t-shirt underneath a white shirt. The button of his white shirt were undone. His wristwatch was dark blue colored.

He looks beautiful. You think he will outshine you today again. He smiles as soon as he sees you.

"You are pretty," he says the first thing.

"But but you look prettier. I am sure people will only look at you again," he giggles at your complex.

"I wanted to look good for you today," he says with a smile.

You clutch onto your heart,

"It just skipped a beat."

Oikawa chuckles, "And I am sure that nobody can outshine you today. You really look the cutest," he takes your hand and kisses the back of it.

"And I brought it for you," he gave you the bouquet.

"White lilies," you take a whiff of it, "these are beautiful."

"And this is a bonus," he takes out a small dandelion from his pocket and tugged it behind your ear.

"You are the sweetest," you held his shirt and keep your head on his chest.

"I'm glad you like it. Let's go on our date now, shall we?"

You watch a movie together. Oikawa is holding your hand the whole time. He squeezes it occasionally.

He is really determined to make you believe that he loves you a lot. And it has to be you. You are always his number one.

Then you both go to a restaurant to have some cake. People are definitely staring at you two.

Oikawa surely stands out a lot. He is really handsome. But today you are happy that the person they are all glancing at is yours. He loves you. He chooses you.

You two also go to a theme park and ride on rides. It is predictable. You being afraid of rides don't want to ride on these things.

But Oikawa as an extrovert and free spirit, he loves these.

The day finally comes to an end. Oikawa drops you off to your house.

"I had fun today," you say.

"I'm glad," he kisses the top of your head.

"Tomorrow is going to be normal again."

"No. Everyday is special with you Y/N. I mean it," you may cry right now.