IX

9th Chapter

You both break the kiss. You rest your head on his chest and hug his waist.

 You rest your head on his chest and hug his waist

Oikawa caresses your hair.

"Are you feeling better, princess?" He asks.

"I am sorry for making you worry," your voice comes out muffled as your face is buried in his chest.

"I am the one who should apologize."

"Toru, what did you want to talk to me about?" You ask him suddenly remembering that he asked you to wait after practice.

"Oh yeah," you back up a little to see his face.

You got nervous earlier thinking about what he could want to say. But you had forgotten about it already.

"What is it?" You ask again.

"You can refuse if you want. But I really want you to agree," he looks nervous too.

"Say it first."

"I mean we are really very busy these days. And you don't want to interact with me much in school," you want to interact with him, more than he knows. But you don't have the guts to do it.

"So I wanted us to go on a date this Sunday. Just the two of us."

He shyly looks down.

You never saw him like that. He is always so confident. But now he looks shy and nervous.

You giggle.

He looks at you confused.

"I am sorry for laughing but," you pinch his nose, "You are so cute."

"Huh?" He scratches his head and pouts.

"Oi!" You call him,

"I will obviously go on a date with you, silly," you give him a peck on his nose.

His eyes lit up.

"Thanks," he smiles.

Nothing matters now. Nobody else matters. You love Toru and he feels the same way about you. You should not be greedy and ask anything more than that.

The rest of the week you are constantly waiting for the weekend to come, for the week to come an end.

Oikawa also practiced hard this week since he can't come to practice on his day off.

He barely gets any time off. But still he wants to spend time on you. This thought makes you really happy.

You even did a little shopping for this date. When you were in the final year of junior high and Oikawa was in the first year of inter high, you both used to go on a lot of dates.

Since dates were the only way for you two to see each other. It was the first year of your relationship.

But after entering Aoba Johsai, tomorrow is your first date with Oikawa in such a long time.

Your heart is going crazy with excitement.