1

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

' Ava move over , ugh!' I sighed as I pushed her back to her side for the tenth time tonight.

I was currently babysitting my niece because my sister decided she was just gone up and leave her at my momma house.

I didn't mind watching her but when you work and go to school full time you'd be tried too.

My sister just wild as hell she all in Miami for spring break, bitch ain't been in school for six years now.

Don't get me wrong I love my sister but she just take people for granted.

I stood up stretching towards the ceiling making sure to sigh as I brought my hands back down.

I slipped on my bedroom shoes as I rubbed my eyes walking out my room.

I crept passed my momma room making sure not to wake her up.

Making my way downstairs to the kitchen I flicked on the light, instantly getting scared by my brother sitting in the kitchen.

' why you sitting in the dark?' I chuckled a little opening the fridge.

' Ari , everything not a fucking joke bruh. You childish as hell man!'

I furrowed my eyebrows ' boy what tf you talking about? What happened?'

' Man Angel Pregnant! What the fuck I'm supposed to tell momma? She finna be on my ass bruh'

He ain't lien, she finna mop the floor with his ass.

' Boy you nineteen years old...you need find out where you finna live when daddy find out!'

He smacked his teeth ' Man daddy ain't finna do shit, it's ma I gotta worry about'

' you right better text her and then leave for a night or two ' i shrugged taking my food out the microwave.

' nah imma tell her next week at the barbecue we having at granny's' he nodded his head as he pulled his phone out.

i gave him a thumb as i walked out of the kitchen going into my daddy office.  He was sitting in there on a call with some clients.

i sat down across from him waiting for him to finish talking to them.

after ten minutes he finally got off the phone looking up at me with a attitude.

rude ass bald ass bitch

' Ari tell me why the fuck you eating damn food i was saving? huh?' he questioned