9

time skip !
three months later...

time skip ! three months later

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

I looked over at the clock one more time before getting up and grabbing my purse. stopped by the mirror i looked over my outfit for the last time.

i walked out of my apartment locking the door behind me. i took the employee elevator since ours was broken.

i pay too much in rent to be taking the stairs..

once i made it to the lobby i seen lucky standing by the entrance on his phone.

i chuckled ' lucky what you doing here?'

' oh shit! i'm supposed to be taking to the place'

' what place?' i asked as he opened the door for me.

' thank you' i added.

' you straight sis , and you know i can't tell you all that' he laughed shaking his head.

once we was inside the car i just kept looking out the window trying to see where we was going but i think we're going out of the city.

i barely know where the fuck i'm at while inside the city so i damn sure don't know what's outside it.

' damn y'all finna kill me or something?'

' gir- ariana ain't nobody trynna kill yo ass'

' oh cause y'all definitely could've killed me back at the house'

' man you just nervous cause youn know where we going. I'm not telling but he ain't say i couldn't give you a hint'

' okay what the hint' i smiled leaning up.

' y'all finna be under the stars tonight'

' boy what kinda hint is that?' i laughed looking back out the window.

' man if i say anything else you gone know' he shrugged passing me the blunt.

' no i don't wanna smell like smoke'

' i know you got some smell good in yo purse'

i laughed ' ight just three puff and i'm outttt!'

when we finally arrived i was high out of my mind and ready to see this surprise.

i stepped out of the car and it was pathway lit up with lights going around the house.

i smiled at the sight cause honestly nobody ever did all this for me. i turned around seeing lucky telling me to go ahead.

i sighed turning around following the lights to the back which was even more lights up and then i looked up.