6

Everybody that lived at her house was either at work or gone so ariana was bored outta her mind

she sighed picking her phone up calling her brother to see what he was up to.

as soon as he answered she heard loud music making her make a face trying to hold in her smile.

' what?' money questioned her still not looking in the camera.

instead of responding she held her face until he looked up making him laugh.

' Yeah ! what you got going?' she questioned

' finna go get this food for angel ass! before she get on my nerves'

' what kinda food? and not too much on my sister' she laughed.

' she want seafood but only from the one that sit outside the city limits' he smacks his teeth.

she instantly laughed 'damn my niece trippin forreal'

before he could respond back to her his phone went dead leaving her bored again.

' well i just get dressed up and take pictures' she thought to herself.

she stood up going over to her closet picking out something cute but comfortable.

before she could even step fully into her closet somebody was knocking on the door. she snapped her neck towards her window before going over to see what car was outside.

it was a car she never seen so she thought maybe they had the wrong house.

she ran downstairs without looking through the peephole she opened the door.

there stood david with his daughter in his arms playing with his ear.

' my bad mamas ian mean to interrupt you, yo brother here?'