14

𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

i sat at my desk checking the profits and doing inventory. i was trying to kill time before i had to pick Ariana up from work.

' i'm sorry, can i speak to you?' aaliyah asked walking into my office.

' yeah, wassup?'

' i was wondering if i could get tomorrow off, i know it's super last minute but i really need it off.'

' yeah you good, Wednesday is usually slow.'

she smiled about to say something when kai busted through the door running full speed.

i opened my arms as she jumped into my lap ' da uncle lucky took us to see my little pony!'

' wassup fool' lucky said taking a seat on the sofa.

' ain't shit'

' you had fun phat?' i asked before kissing her forehead.

she nodded her head' yess!'

' and what about you bug, you had fun too?' i asked turning my attention to her.

she nodded smiling as she traced my tattoos on my forehead.

' is ari at work?' kai asked.

i checked the time off the computer' yeah, she gets off soon though. y'all wanna come with me or go with lucky?'

Ava walked over to lucky tapping her leg ' can i call you uncle lucky too?'

he nodded ' yeah you my niece!'

' yayyy! kai that makes us like sisters' she smiled making kai smile.

' uncle lucky can we get ice cream?'

' na you know we finna get some ice cream' he laughed.

'okay daddy i love you!' she kissed my check before getting off my lap going to hood ava hand.

' i love you too phats'

' i love you too' Ava added kissing my other check.

' i love you too bug'

i stood up walking out with them since it's almost time to pick Ariana up from work.