18

India sighed as she waited for the sun to set, she'd began a relationship with mike to get the location of the other guards around this time. today was her only chance to escape since it would be less people here today.

she was moved a couple months ago after David got to close to finding her, she was now in a house inside a basement.

mike hadn't been dosing her up with meds anymore leaving India clear headed enough to make it out at least she hoped. she missed kairi and badly wish she'd never left her alone that night.

the floor boards on the stairs squeaked making her turn her head looking the shoes to see who it was, but the shoes were unfamiliar. she slowly looked up locking her eyes on man eyes watching as he took a seat.

he reached his hand out creasing her cheek before tightly gripping it ' i gotta message for you to relay to david fo me.'

her eyes watered as she tried to release herself from his grip. he chuckled amused at her struggling he smirked leaning down to her ear.

' tell 'em " hard not life, just trynna make it home. twotimes" repeat it back to me' he roughly let her go.

' hard not life, just trynna make it home. twotimes' she mumbled rubbing her chin.

he stood up and then he helped her to her feet ' okay go ahead, big tony gone drop off at the hospital'

she furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly walked upstairs afraid that it was all a dream and she'd wake up any second. she pushed the door open seeing nobody in the kitchen as she passed through it making her way to the front door.

she opened the door and seen a black Lexus with tinted windows parked with the car running. she jogged to the car getting inside as he begun driving as she just stared at the empty seat in front of her.

she slightly bounced her leg wanting to pinch herself just to believe this was actually happening.

when the car came to a stop she got out, she looked around as people brushed passed her going inside the hospital. her vision became blurry before everything went black.

 her vision became blurry before everything went black

david pov

i stared at ariana from cross the room as she talked to her friend, jania. she was just smiling and nodding to whatever she was telling her.

' whatcha thinking bout?' money questioned chuckling.

' man i'm just think bout how ima really a lucky nigga.'

' hell yeah like you went playing basketball to doing tattoos and beco—

i cut him off ' nah i talking about to have to be with your sister! everyday i wake up smiling cause i got her and my kids with wimme.'