8

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳

' yeah can you please tell your brother to stop texting me' angel sighed throwing her phone.

' i told both of y'all i don't got nothing to do with that' i shook my head.

i love my brother and angel both so i usually don't play mediator between the two.

Angel and i had just came back from shopping for the baby again. we went so i could find a black dress for graduation and somehow ended up in children's place.

Tomorrow's the gender reveal party and i won't be able to make it cause my boss ain't approved the day off.

so i'm trying to at least make sure the party gone be lit since i was offered to decorate the whole thing.

' so i'm thinking light blue and baby pink?' i spoke scrolling on instagram for inspiration.

' i kinda wanna do yellow or purple' she turned her phone around showing me.

' ouu i like it , it's different. What you and Money wearing?'

' um i'm wearing all white and money said he said he gone wear white pants and a color changing shirt you have to wet so we can know the gender'

' who the hell told him i was getting that? i thought we was gone do balloons like everybody else' i laughed.

' child he seen that shit on youtube , now he just have to do it'

i already know the gender so now i gotta find who the hell sells those kind of shirts.

' Well i — somebody knocking on the door'

' ho this yo house ! but imma go get it' i laughed standing up.

i walked upstairs going through the living room finally looking through the peephole to see who it was.

i opened the door moving over to the side to allowing her inside ' Heeyyy nene , i'm glad you could find the house'

' heyyyg girl ! ian gone lie i got lost as hell but the lady next door helped me' she laughed pulling me into a hug.

' yeah miss rose a sweetheart forreal, but we downstairs planning angel's baby shower' i spoke walking towards the stairs.

' ouuu you're so pretty' angel spoke as she saw jania behind me.

' oh thank you ! you too sweet cause i look a damn messy forreal. But me ? you ! if you wasn't already pregnant i'd get you pregnant fosho'  she laughed.

jania sat down ' i wanna baby, me and boyfriend be trying but it's hard with our work schedules.'

' oh so all y'all just finna have kids on me?' i laughed.