19

continued from previous chapters...

ariana pov

ariana pov

i sat in the corner of the room and watched as david interacted with her. she was clearly shaken up and scared.

she kept repeating that she need to tell him something but wouldn't tell what it was.

' india just tell me or just don't mention it no more' he sighed.

' i just don't know if i should say right now' she replied looking over at me then back to him.

this little beef is so played out.. like wasn't you just missing?

' nah we ain't doing that, i came to you check on you n shit but if you finna be disrespectful we can just dip. ian going for none of that and you know it!'

she shrugged ' then just go david! i don't want to fight you right now. please just bring kai by to see me'

' see you? nah we ain't on that part yet. you still ain't get to the part when you left in da crib alone, you gotta work on yourself then kai will see you.' he sighed.

' okay now, i've let you play house with this bitch for a hot minute now but thinking im not seeing my kid is crazy! y'all both got me fucked up.' she huffed.

i stood up  ' alright now i've tried to be the nice girlfriend but it seem like no matter what i do, i somehow get under your skin.'

' so sick y'all deadbeat ass mommas, leaving your kid alone in the house to go to the club is wild !' i huffed rolling my eyes.

he came over wrapping his arm around my neck
' that's strike three, after dis we ian gone be doing no more talking. get ya shit straight and get a lawyer. you gone need em'

' a lawyer? you trying to take my kid? oh david please take me to court so i can sang like bird and let those folks know EVERYTHING! remember where you came from and what you did, i was there for all of it.' she chuckled.

he nodded his head as he grabbed my hand leading us out the room. i could feel the angry coming off his body.

i didn't know what to say so i just stayed silent as we entered the elevator.

once we got into the elevator my phone started ringing but i just let it ring.

' im sorry you had to deal with that, i should've handled it differently. i knew this girl was gone be on bull' he looked down at me.

'i'm good, your babymother will never and i mean never get under my skin. i just had to let her know just because i'm nice that don't mean nothing.' i chuckled.

he laughed ' oh BIG ARI not the little one, huh?'

i laughed as we exited the elevator as he lead me to the passenger seat.

i got in instantly kicking my slide off and put my feet on the dash. i waited until he go in

' i really think you should let her see kai. it's unfair for kai..she really misses her mother.' i spoke honestly.

' i know. i was just talking but she do need to clean up her act. i just need her to understand the situation for what it is though.' she sighed before continuing.

' this little back and forth between me and her has been going on since kairi was born. i had to beg this girl to be a mother at one point, that's when i realized i could never love or been a person like that. but since we've been apart she stepped up so i let kairi go live with her and then she pull this shit.'

he dropped his head into his lap just shaking it ever so slightly. i reached over rubbing his back.

' i'm sorry you had to go through that. you and kai deserved better and that's exactly what y'all got with me and ava.'

the next day...

i was currently on the way to david's office before i headed to work. the girls was with money and angel today.

it was beyond hot today and not a piece a wind to be found.

when i pulled up it was packed out! but david made me a parking spot next to him. i quickly hopped out making my way inside.

' welcome to— oh it's you. he's with a client right now.' aaliyah spoke with irrational laced in her voice.

i laughed not responding making my way to his office. i knocked and waited for a response.

' come in' he said.

i opened the door looking around seeing nobody else in here with him as i walked in.

he opened his arms as i walked into the hug ' i missed you so much today'

i laughed ' boy please! you just left the house an hour ago'

he smacked his teeth ' so what? as soon as i can't see you i miss yo ass'

i smiled grabbing his face closer as i leaned down placing soft kisses on his lips repeatedly.

he gripped and squeezed my booty before smacking me.

' you finna get fuck keep on' he chuckled as i pulled away from him.

before i could respond his phone started ringing and took that as my clue to head to work.

' i love you' he mouthed.

' i love you too' i mouthed back.

i kissed him one last time before leaving out and going to my car.

i was walking to my car my phone started ringing making me sighed instantly.

my purse was absolutely messy right now, and i hated having to dig through all the stuff.

once i got in the car i just dumped my purse into the passenger seat and grabbed my phone.

Najai🫤 : Can we talk?...no bullshit i promise.!
Najai🫤 : and i would love to speak to Ava if she wants to...

Missed Call From Najai🫤

i quickly replied as i put my car in reverse before tossing it into my lap.

Didn't spellcheck🙃
where yall wanna see this story go?👀