reason 1

Writing down on his notebook, 10 Reasons Why YOU Shouldn't Fall in Love with Hwang Hyunjin

Reason 1. Hwang Hyunjin is a jerk. 

Why is Hyunjin a jerk? Because Jeongin said so and besides, he wasn't a gentleman at all. Hyunjin is a cold hearted man that cares nothing but his career.
Jeongin frowned at the thought of Hyunjin and put his pencil down.

He then started scanning through his phone early in the morning. That damn Hyunjin is getting on his nerves again. Seeing a damn picture on Instagram made his mood even worse. "Fuck you! Hyunjin!" Jeongin cursed at the picture that was displayed on his phone.

This damn ex-boyfriend of his became a well known actor/model/idol and left Jeongin alone. One of the things Jeongin regretted was that he didn't proceed to acting because he thought he could stay with Hyunjin forever.

It may sound unbelievable but jeongin was actually running a page just to hate on Hyunjin. It might sound petty but jeongin has his own reasons, besides, a lot of people were on his side and he never said anything dumb nonsense about Hyunjin. He was only exposing and telling the truth on how a jerk that person can be.

Jeongin put down his phone and opened the page with his laptop. Usually, he got tons of messages telling him that jeongin was an attention seeker or a very toxic person. Jeongin always ignored and laughed at those messages, those people don't know what he'd been through.

Scanning through the site he sees a new message pops up from his notification box. He opened it and he never felt so surprised. Blinking for a few times, he really wasn't seeing things. It was Hwang Hyunjin . His ex-boyfriend actually sent him a message

" Innie , stop this".

Xiao Zhan felt a sudden pang on his chest, just by reading the word innie . He still calls me that. Jeongin shaked his head and remove those good for nothing thoughts. Jeongin just smirked on the misery of his ex.

"Oh how funny this is. Is the great Hwang Hyunjin feeling embarrassed with all the things that Yang Jeongin has been posting?"

He typed and sent a reply. Awe, why not? Feeling embarrassed? Hyunjin didn't reply and left him on seen.

Jeongin frowned, that went to boring really fast. Instead of dwelling on to Hyunjin for not replying, Jeongin updated the site. Typing for a few minutes, he posted it with a click.

After he finished updating the site, he proceeded to do a commission that was requested from last week. Since Jeongin didn't proceed to acting, he persued to be a freelance artist and open for commission. Jeongin finished painting the piece when it was midnight.

Feeling tired and sleepy, he went to bed but he suddenly received a message. It was from the person he least expected, it was none other than, Hyunjin himself. It was just a new message saying  : "No "

I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS AND I DON'T INTEND TO HARM OR HATE ANYONE ANYWAY!

.
.
I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS AND I DON'T INTEND TO HARM OR HATE ANYONE ANYWAY!