reason 8

Reason 8. Hyunjin is a cheater.

Jeongin immediately closed his notebook and shoved it in his bag.

"Did you finish the layout?"

Hyunjin asked as he approached him. Jeongin averted his gaze and coughed slighty,

"Ah, almost. I was just thinking how many works can be shown? Is there a limit?"

"There's no limit, but the more the better. Also, if you need assistance, just call jong soo "

Hyunjin said impassively and without waiting for jeongin's reply he went to accomodate other things.
Jeongin rolled his eyes and huffed.

"What a bossy jerk,"

he murmured under his breath. Jeongin then took out his sketchpad and tried to finish the sketched layout. Sadly, Jiwoon  isn't here today, it seems that Hyunjin doesn't want him to get too close with Jeongin and assigned him to a different task so they won't meet.

Jeongin felt extremely lonely and out of place, he doesn't feel like socializing with others every since he was too depressed about everything. He just remembered what jiwoon  told him 5 days ago,

"It was a self-portrait of you, smiling happily."

Jeongin doesn't remember anything making a self-portrait and Jiwoon also said that it was in their house. Who painted it? Hyunjin?

Jeongin made a bitter laugh and sighed. That's impossible, why make and keep something that's not worth it? Jiwoon didn't get to explain about the painting since he was called by Hyunjin at that time. "Um, Mr. Yang ?" Jeongin looked up and saw a young man, around Jiwoon's   age.

"Ah? Yes, what is it?"

"Mr. Hyunjin said that you should finish the layout faster,"

the man worriedly said. This Hyunjin sure is bossy ah! He just told him not too long ago about the layout and now he's being reminded once again.

"Is that so? Wait, are you jong soo ?"

"Yes, sir,"

he replied with a short bow. Jeongin smiled at him.

"Can you help me with this?"

"Eh? M-Me?"

Jong soo asked surprisingly and pointed himself, Jeongin nodded with a smile.

"Yes, since that bossy boss of ours is making us rush this, help me out, yeah?"

"Alright!" Jong soo replied and laughed. He's actually a person I can get along with. Jeongin thought and then immediately started working on the layout. •

They eventually finished the layout in time before Hyunjin could complain.

"It was nice working with you,"

Jeongin said as he smiled at the younger man.
"You too, Jeongin."

"Enough talking, Jeongin , you're commissioned to paint the 5 idols for today,"

Hyunjin said as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Jeongin rolled his eyes and frowned,

"Can't we take a short break first? It's lunch time right now,"

he explained and Hyunjin just looked at him for a while. Jong soo  already excused himself and disappeared from the scene.

"Alright, don't take too long,"

his ex said impassively and walked away.

"Don't take too long,"

Jeongin mockingly repeated the other man's words and huffed. He took out his lunch, which is just basically a bag of. chocolates. Others were eating their lunch boxes and looked at Jeongin weirdly.