reason 7

Reason 7. HWANG HYUNJIN is awkward.

Jeongin was truly surprised as he heard those words. He was about to ask jiwoon about it when suddenly someone spoke,

"Jiwoon, they need your assistance at the lobby."

The two men turned and saw Hyunjin. So much for talking, thanks for butting in! Jeongin thought sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "Alright, fa-Mr. Hyunjin," Jiwoon smiled and excused himself from Jeongin.

The young man went off and it was only him and Hyunjin standing. The atmosphere felt awkward and surely, Hyunjin was feeling awkward too. Nobody knows what to say and Jeongin internally laughed.

Hah! What a joke this ex-boyfriend of his! Doesn't even know what to do. To quickly escape and get away from Hyunjin, Jeongin took his bag and went of to another room.

He didn't bother to excuse himself, who was Hyunjin to judge him anyway? Jeongin started fixing the designs in the room and arranged the things in the area carefully.

After hours of cleaning up, he felt proud that he manage to do things all this by himself despite being alone. Jeongin dusted off his pants and shoulders and went out in the room with a smile.

"Jeongin! Did you already eat snacks?"

Jiwoon happily approached him and Jeongin smiled at the younger,

"I haven't yet, wanna go to the lobby and eat there?"

"Sure, Jeongin,"

Jiwoon  replied and they made their way to the lobby. Jeongin planned out to ask jiwoon  about the painting, sadly, Hyunjin was at the lobby too, liesurely drinking a cup of coffee, not too far from them.

Jeongin thought he can always ask later, so he just chatted with jiwoon  about random things and about the possible designs and layout for the exhibit.

"A divider would surely be useful,"

Jiwoon stated as he took a bite from his sandwhich. Jeongin nodded and drew a possible layout for the place.

"Yeah, they also put this in the blueprint but not everything has a divider."

"Will there be enough space for the dividers?"

Hyunjin, once again interrupted their conversation.

"Ah, yes, Mr. Hyunjin, Jeongin has been planning out out nicely!"

Jiwoon complimented and Jeongin just gave a dry laugh and didn't look at Hyunjin. The other man also didn't say anything. They continued to discuss about the possible structure but sadly they didn't get to finish it since it was getting a bit late.

"Goodbye Jeongin, see you tomorrow!"

Jiwoon  said as he gave Jeongin a tight hug. Yah! What a good boy this is, unlike his father! Jeongin complained in his mind. He returned the hug from Jiwoon  and smiled,

"Yeah, goodbye and be safe on your way!"

Jeongin waved goodbye as Jiwoon  went inside Hyunjin's car. As usual when they got off work, they don't speak or say goodbyes.

These last few parts are a bit long but Don't miss itThank you for rreading this 💙🦊🦙

.
.
.
These last few parts are a bit long but Don't miss it
Thank you for rreading this 💙🦊🦙