reason 2

Reason 2. Hwang Hyunjin is too cold.

Jeongin wrote the words down in a warm afternoon. He tapped his pencil lightly on the desk and sighed.
Hwang Hyunjin A Cold. Jerk. That's what Jeongin believed in ever since they broke up. It was honestly 5 months ago. But seemed that Jeongin couldn't just let Hyunjin get away.

Why was he frustrated with him? It's because Hyunjin didn't try hard enough for their relationship to last.

Even though Jeongin was a bit tired, he didn't give up and kept holding on.

Who thought that it was Hyunjin who would let go? The man who actually asked Jeongin out on their graduation day from college. And ever since then, they've been together for 5 years.

Jeongin guessed that Hyunjin fell out of love, but he didn't. And he still didn't.

Jeongin wanted to let Hyunjin regret his decisions and make him feel guilty. If someone was to judge Jeongin, they'd say it was better to move on and forget.

Meet new people and fall in love with new people. But Jeongin couldn't. He just can't.

Jeongin updated the site once again. There was of course, negative feedback as always. He didn't pay any attention to those.

Jeongin continued with his notebook. Writing an explanation about Hyunjin being too cold on his notebook was a piece of cake. Wasn't he always cold?
Hyunjin is always very insensitive and will always be.

Hyunjin doesn't care if he was feeling upset like a day when Jeongin wasn't accepted to an artist crew, Hyunjin only stayed silent, he didn't even bother to comfort Jeongin. Even a friend would comfort him. But Hyunjin doesn't.

Jeongin stood up from his chair a took a sip from his cold chocolate drink and sighed. "Time is almost up," he murmured to himself and looked outside the window.

The sun was close to setting and Jeongin just intaked the scenery before him. People walking by and cars passing through, the city looked lively. You can see a group of friends hanging out or couples being together.

Jeongin could remember how fun it was when Hyunjin ....
shaking his head, he thinks it's better not to remember happy memories since it will only cause him more pain in the end.
"Ah, Hyunjin, you cold hearted man. Why did I even fall for you?" Jeongin smiled to himself.

And if someone saw his expression, it can only be described, a smile filled with sorrows. Jeongin thought that he was a very stupid man. He puts down his cup and closed his notebook. It's always better to sleep in the afternoon.

 It's always better to sleep in the afternoon