~8~

Hi guys! Back this another boi. I have plan! Don't worry! Also, I JUST HIT 50 SUBSCRIBERS TODAY!!!! I got like 8 or something over night. Being on youtube for I think around two years, this channel has fed me life! Make sure to check it out! It's poggers! I really do love it and I hope you do to. I am doing more gaming over there, I'm just not really feeling it. Oh well. Anyway, make sure to vote, comment and Subscribe! I can just feel that 100 subs! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DMWZ4z4R06bFgyJ7i2DMQ

It was another normal day. Warspite knew that the Sakura Empire was going to be attacked soon. She just wished Sans had specified how long it was going to be. She expected around a week or something. It had to at least be a few days, or else he would have said 'tomorrow'.

She sighed. It didn't matter. Z23 was at a meeting with all the IB ships. They were trying to figure out what the next move would be. With the IB. 

What made Warspite think was, why with the IB? That doesn't make any sense! Why not with the other Eagle Union ships? She tried not to think about it. 

After a few minutes, Warspite saw a ship running up the dock. She knew this couldn't be good. The ship ignored her, and just ran towards the big building on the hill. 

That's where the ships were finding out their next move. 

Warspite questioned herself on how this random ship could know where the higher priority ships were. 

She knew this ship was from the Sakura Empire. She was none other than Hiryuu. (Also know as the bunny for the fox mines but like)

Warspite knew that she couldn't follow her. What if the other ships caught her spying? She shook her head and waited. Soon enough, all the ships inside the large building came pouring out, including Z23.

Warspite ran up to her. 

'What's happening?' She asked. 

'Apparently, the Sakura Empire is under attack.' The older ship responded. 'We're going out to battle the invaders.' 

'I'm coming too!' Warspite exclaimed. Z23 shook her head. 

'Your too young for battle.' She said simply. Warspite nodded. 

'Yeah, for battle that I must participate in. I can participate in any battle, I'm just not forced to battle in any.' She explained. Z23 sighed. 

'Well, come on then.' She said, running off with the other ships. Warspite nodded before joining her. 

There was about a group of 100-200 ships from the Eagle Union on the sea right then. Warspite hadn't been out there before, except for the time when she escaped to the Eagle Union. 

They were soon in front of the Sakura Empire. There, was the whole nation, standing out front, waiting. 

Enterprise approached Akagi. 

'Have you seen them yet?' She asked. The red ship nodded, and pointed out to the horizon. Enterprise followed her gaze. 

There, in the distance were figures, slowly approaching. 

Soon, Warspite could see them. And, soon enough, the group of monsters stood about 100 metres in front of the second large nation. 

Asriel Dremurr stepped out to the front. 

'How did you escape!?' Enterprise called out. To this, Asriel smiled, closed his eyes and looked down. After a few moments, he looked back up to the large number of ships. 

'We were trapped down there, for so long. While you feasted on sunlight, we only had darkness. You didn't expect anything to happen, sooner or later?' He called out, so everyone could hear him. 

Warspite noticed Sans in the crowd, slightly hovering, behind the front line. She knew that if the monsters or ships saw them communicate in a friendly manner, then nothing good would come out of it. 

Asriel looked up to to sky, sighing and then returned his gaze to the frightened ships. A sly smile crept across his face. 

'And now, we want revenge.' 

And that's when it happened. After that, the monsters attacked, summoning their magical powers, destroying anything and everything in sight. 

Warspite took a few steps back. She knew that the battle wouldn't be easy, but she also knew it wouldn't be this dangerous. 

The ships fired their stored ammo. 

Soon enough, bullets, shells, planes and power shots filled the sky. (I know shells like travel in water I'm pretty sure, but they can aim their attacks up right?).

Warspite could tell that the monsters weren't expecting this. Even so, Sans summoned a ginormous blanket over the army of monsters out of bones. The ammo hit it, and destroyed parts of the shield, but the massive attack didn't do too much. 

Warspite knew that this battle wouldn't be over for a while. She didn't know what side he was playing on. And, these questions, could cost her, her life. 

A/N Hi guys! A lil smoll but like eh. I'm trying to spread it out I guess. I don't know. I really hope you enjoy, because this is really what I like doing. I wanna keep on doing it. Also, at the moment, this story is a single cover story. What this means is that the whole story is under this cover and title, meaning there will be no part 2 or 3, like my other stories did. But, that's just at the moment. Who knows. Stuff changes. Ok, bye!

-SneakyChilli