~16~

Hoi fellow homesicles. It's me again. I guess. Ok, so It's pretty obvious that this story is going to be longer than 17 chapters. Most likely 18, but if stuff stretches out then 19. 20 eh, I don't know. We'll see. This story is nearly at 300 views, so there's that. School has been over for a few days now, so that's good. My uploading schedule might change a bit, but who knows. I'm thinking of posting my rough draft of my uploads in my announcements, if you wanna check that out. (Edit: Just did). Make sure to vote, comment and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DMWZ4z4R06bFgyJ7i2DMQ. BYE!!!!

Nothing happened. Both Warspite and Sans were considering what Chara had just said. Killing the ships that did nothing to them, wasn't to punish the individual. It was to punish the other ships. It still didn't make sense to Warspite. 

'That makes no sense.' Sans read her mind. Chara's smile only grew. 

'I didn't expect it to. For you two anyways.' She said, before launching at them both again. 

Sans dodged the attack, but this time held onto Warspite's shirt, making her teleport with him. 

Chara's smile never wavered as she looked back at them both. 

'Still putting up a fight? What's the point anymore?' She asked. Warspite's arm was still in so much pain. She didn't know if it was starting to die down or not. 

Sans shot a hand to Chara, summoning a sharp spike of bones to here. (Like this VVVV) 

(I know I'm an artist)

Chara held her knife with both her hands, and held it out in front of her, to protect herself. The bones shattered on impact. Sans couldn't say he was surprised. 

Chara lifted her hands again, summoning even more knives. She flung them in Sans's direction. He managed to dodge the various blades. With each of his teleports, his magic power was depleted more and more. 

The bar of which was floating in the top right corner of his vision. It was about one quarter full. He knew he had to recharge more so he could attack. One attack and his magic power would be gone. One teleport and he'd have enough to teleport again, but not attack. 

He realised how bad the situation was. It would take about 13 seconds to regenerate his MP until it was full now. But, he didn't have that time. 

Chara knew this just by looking at him. She griped her knife and threw it at the skeleton. Sans in turn dodged the attack. He had to. If he didn't he would be dead. But he had to protect Warspite. 

Right now she was too vulnerable. If he died, then so would she. All he needed was to regenerate his MP. Then he could-. 

His thoughts were cut off when Chara turned towards the greatly damaged Warspite. She had been slightly gaining health and energy since she wasn't doing anything. But, she still didn't have enough health to survive a single attack.