June 13th M To F Transgender Pride Day/ June 14th F To M Transgender Pride Day!

--------------------------------------------------------- First Part-----------------------------------------------------------

Being Trans F To M (Female to Male) is when a Female TRANSforms into a Male since he doesn't feel right in his body. And his pronouns would change from She/Her to He/Him. 

***Don't EVER say Tranny Its very offensive***

"A trans man is a man who was assigned female at birth. The label of transgender man is not always interchangeable with that of transsexual man, although the two labels are often used in this way. Transgender is an umbrella term that includes different types of gender-variant people."

--------------------------------------------------------- Next Part----------------------------------------------------------

Being Trans M to F (Male To Female) Is when a Male TRANSforms into a Female since she doesn't feel right in her body. And her pronouns would go from He/Him to She/Her. "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth. Trans women may experience gender dysphoria and may transition; this process commonly includes hormone replacement therapy and sometimes sex reassignment surgery, which can bring relief and resolve feelings of gender dysphoria."

-Lemon-Chan

*** By the way if you haven't read my profile I'm a trans Male****