June 21th Demi-Girl Pride Month

When somebody identifies as a Demi-Girl that means that even though they were identified as a girl, female, woman at birth they don't feel 100% like a girl mentally, socially, or emotionally. The other term for being a Demi-Girl are Demi-Woman, Demi-Female, Demi-Gender.

Q&A time.

====================================================================================What pronouns do Demigirls use?DemiFemale/DemiGirl/DemiWoman/DemiGal, etc.

DemiFemales partially identify with being Female, and partially identify with being Agender. They might relate to both equally or might favour one over the other. DemiFemales often use They/Them and She/Her pronoun sets.

====================================================================================

The white in the flag represents gender neutrality or a questioning and shifting of gender. The pink represents the traditional color used for , which is associated with womanhood. The shades of grey indicate the partial nature of the gender.

An alternate demi-girl flag was created by lesbian_ocean in June of 2020. Magenta represents connection to womanhood, love for oneself and others. Orange represents nonbinary womanhood, energy and encouragement. Yellow represents being outside the binary, hope and happiness. Purple represents mix of genders, peace, pride and independence.

====================================================================================

Most of my friends are Demi-Girls so please if you homophobic dont try and rant saying "Oh MY GaWd ThAt's UnHOly" I will stand up for my friends

Most of my friends are Demi-Girls so please if you homophobic dont try and rant saying "Oh MY GaWd ThAt's UnHOly" I will stand up for my friends.-Lemon-Chan (Word count: 217)