Novosexuality Pride

A Novosexual person is someone whose sexuality fluctuates along with their gender identity. Novosexuals are constantly changing between different genders and sexual orientations similarly to those who are genderfluid and/or abrosexual. How long it may take between the next fluctuation will vary from person to person. It could happen several times within a day or stay the same for weeks. Novosexuality, however, is only such when sexual orientation changes along with gender identity.

While novosexuals can identify as genderfluid/abrosexual, they are set apart by having both linked together, as the sexual attraction of abrosexuals can happen independently of their gender identity. In essence, all novosexuals can identify as genderfluid/abrosexual but not all those who identify themselves as genderfluid/abrosexual are novosexual. As the same with abrosexuals; Novosexuals are extremely rare.

Novosexuality is different than questioning; questioning sexuality is going through a phase of trying to work out who one is attracted to, whereas a novosexual person may feel like and identify as homosexual and agender one day, then polysexual and cisgender the next, and bisexual and non-binary another day. What genders and sexual orientations they fluctuate to will vary from person to person.

Blue: Attraction and identification of masculinityGreen: The link between sexual orientation and gender identityWhite: Lack of attraction or genderPink: Attraction and identification of femininityDark Purple: Attraction and Identification of mixed genders or other ENBY identities such as Third gender

Lemon-Chan

Word Count: 232