SKZ (2)

[ Haven's POV ]

"Hey Changbin, catch!", I said tossing him the ball.

"Ha!" Felix catches the ball instead. Felix  passed the ball to Hyunjin, then Hyunjin dribbles the ball. I tried snatching it but he's too fast. He shoots it towards the basket, it goes in.

"WHOOO! THAT'S THE GAME. We won!" Felix shouted while running circles around me. They started to dance weirdly to mock me and Changbin.

"Yaaa! Why'd you let them score?!" Changbin shouted at me

"You were the one who let Felix have the ball!", I shouted back

"That's because you throw badly!" he screamed.

"Well you've been missing the basket and loosing us points, shorty!"

"Hey, I'm taller than you!" he pointed out and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay kids, that's enough. You both played badly." Hyunjin said, standing in between me and my teammate. We were all panting because we've been playing for almost half an hour.

"1 vs 1, Binnie?" Felix raised his eyebrows repeatedly, Changbin never backs out so they continued.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin and I went to the bleachers to our tumblers, and we stayed there to rest. Hyunjin offered me a towel.

It was a weekend, we were in a public court inside a huge park. It was a day for the three to workout, and they invited me so I gladly join. Overtime, I've developed a friendship with Changbin and Felix too. Felix is usually such a sweetheart, while Changbin is like another annoying brother.

"You okay?" Hyunjin asked while he pinched my cheeks.

"Yes, but I think I'm going to change my clothes now, my clothes are soaked with sweat." I said. Hyunjin nodded, then took out my small bag from his gym bag.

"Come on, I'll accompany you.", he stood up.

"No, it's okay. I can handle myself" I said.

"Baby..."

"Go play with Changbin and Felix more. I'm going to be fine! Promise!" I said proudly even though he looked at me with worry.

-

I really like walking alone, it gives me peace. It was really far from the court but I managed to reach the ladies room, then I changed. I was passing nearby a field where there were a group of guys in soccer uniforms, when I heard shouting and whistling.

"Hey Baby!"

"I love you!"

I looked and saw a girl walking across the field that was getting catcalled, I identified her a High School student because of her P.E Uniform. Why was she here on a Saturday in a P.E Uniform? I don't know. She was obviously scared but the players did not stop, it made my blood boil. I sighed in annoyance.

I looked at the court that was from afar, I hope I don't get into much trouble because of what I'm going to do.  I even forgot my phone in Hyunjin's bag.

"You look so hot!"

"Will you marry me?!"

They were getting louder as I ran up to the girl and stood beside her, then I quickly ushered her away from them. She looked up at me shocked but I just gave her a little smile. "Let's get out of here okay?"

"Okay", she said with trembling lips and teary eyes. How could they do this to her?!

"Oooh, here comes another chic!"