SKZ (8)

[ Haven's POV ]

"Hey Jisung! Hurry up!!" I called his attention, he was continuously on his phone texting. I am so close to throwing him the loaf of bread I had in my hand. He looked so sluggish, wearing a beannie in his hoodie and cargo pants.

"Okay! Chill!" he said before pushing the cart towards the aisle I was in. I placed the bread in the cart before looking at our grocery list.

It was our chore day, after cleaning the house we went out to pay our electricity and water bills. I was constantly dragging him all over the town, his focus was in a different place. We are currently at the supermarket.

"HanJi, I swear if you don't put away your phone right now, I'll chuck it at the fish section."

"Fine." he rolled his eyes on me before putting his hands in his pockets, looking somewhere else. I went back to getting food we need.

"Make yourself useful and grab some milk." I told him and he just walked away.

[ Jisung's POV ]

CB97: You think our plan would work?

J.One: Of course!

I removed my gaze from my phone. Okay, I may have been lost. I'm trying to find the place where they had the drinks stashed in this huge place.

I was sending another message to Chan, when I heard a bunch of tuds behind me. I turned to look and I saw a woman in her 40s, I think. She was holding tons of stuff and some fell.

"Let me help." I helped her pick up her groceries that fell. I looked for an empty cart in a bunch of aisles, when I found one I gave it to her.

"Thank you, dear." she said. "Not only are you so handsome, but you're very kind too!"

"Aw no." I sheepishly said.

"I have to introduce you to my daughter! I think she's just your age."

I sighed, my charm really brings me trouble. I got to tell Haven this.

"I wonder where my daughter is....Oh, there she is!" she pointed somewhere and called her daughter's attention. "Honey, look at this cute guy met!"

"Mom stop setting me up with strangers- Han Jisung?" she said. She was familiar, but I forgot what her name.

"Anna? Hannah?" I said while pointing at her, trying to remember. She's the girl Haven saved at the park.

"My name's Savannah!" she gave me an annoyed face.

"Oh sorry, my bad."

"What are you doing here? Are you with Haven?" she asked. Her face became brighter when she mentioned my sister's  name, how biased.

"Yeah, she's somewhere 'round here. We're obviously getting groceries too."

"Aw, I guess you know each other! See? you both look cute together!" her mother cut in. We just stared each other in a weirded out way, then we moved farther from one another.

"Ew mom, no." her reaction shocked me.

I feel offended?! As if I liked her for her to reject me like this!

"Sorry, I'm not into underaged children. I don't want to go to prison."

I politely said goodbye to her mom and went on my way to get milk, what a weird interaction.

I was grabbing the gallon of milk from the huge refrigerator when I got a text from Haven.

"Hanji, some guys are trying to hit on me here on aisle 1."