SKZ (5)

[ Haven's POV ]

The time finally came where the class Ally taught performed, we just both cheered loudly. They were so good!

After that they announced the winners, and Ally's students won. Ally and I just hugged and jumped while screaming in happiness.

"Congrats! That was possible because of your hard work! You are so talented!"

"Awe, thank you Ave." she said.

The students went up to the stage and they started calling her.

"Go on! Go up there with your crew"

"Is it okay?"

"Go!" I said to her with a smile, clapping with all the people, I took photos of them, they were celebrating on the stage. I can't bother her at this time, I'll let her spend some time with them. I sent a chat to her.

Ave:  Hey Ly, you take your time with your students, okay? I'm just going to buy from the food stalls, and check out the games.

Ally: Okay, I'll meet you in 15 minutes. Stay safe and stay out of trouble please 😩

Ave: I'm sorry but I don't look for trouble, it looks for me!

Ally: Just try to stay out of it, okay?! Btw, don't crush students' dreams in the games too much.

I just laughed upon reading her chat, she knew exactly how competitive I was.

I stepped out of there and looked around. This sure is a big school and it looks like they spent tons of funds for this day. There were a lot of places to go too, there were a lot of people, I don't even know where to start.

I think that brother was right, seeing all the energetic kids running around made me feel so old like an auntie or something. I passed that phase a long time ago, I think I'll just sit with the guardians' tables and wait for Ally.

"Hi again!" the kid who had braces popped up from nowhere. He was wearing a hairband that matched his jersey. Awe, what a cutie, I wish I had him as a younger sibling.

"Oh hi!" I greeted.

"I wanted to officially introduce myself! I'm Yang Jeongin, a senior here, and you are?" he said while he offered a hand.

"I'm Haven." I shook his hand.

"You don't go here right? I would've remembered you if you did." he said before giving a small laugh.

"Uh..yeah. My friend just invited me here to this event."

"Why are you alone then?"

"She's busy doing something at the moment, but I'll meet her here later."

"If that's the case, maybe I could show you around?"

"Oh no, no, no. I'm okay, enjoy the day with your friends and classmates." I said

"I insist, you helped me with the dare my classmates made me do."

I pondered over it, should I go with him?He was a young harmless student, but what would Hyunjin say?

Well it's not like I'd cheat on him with this little bread. After meeting Hyunjin, I lost attraction for anybody else.

Lol, how could I even assume that this kid is interested in me?! That would be absurd.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Look, I'm not going to kidnap you or anything. "

What could go wrong right? It was a High School event.