SKZ (6)

[ Hyunjin's POV ]

It was 3:00 pm already, my class ended.
I looked at the name of the school that Haven mentioned in our chat. I think I'm going to head there and surprise her.

Good thing the company didn't call us in today. We have been training during night these past few weeks, they let us rest.

I went to a bus stop, the bus is supposed to arrive any minute so I just waited there. I was looking at my phone when I suddenly heard the girls beside me giggling.

"He's so handsome."

"Be quiet, he will hear you."

"Ask him if he's single."

"No, you do it!"

I smiled to myself because of their conversation. The bus pulled up and I got in, I swiped my card and sat near the window. My phone buzzed.

-
SpearB: What are you guys doing?

Brownie Boy: Playing.

SpearB: Let's go eat! I'm Hungry.

Brownie Boy: You're always hungry.

SpearB: I'M HUNGRY!!! 😡

Dramatic Ferret: I can't go out rn, I'm going to meet Haven.

SpearB: Bring her with us then, let's play for who's going to pay. That girl won't back down lol.
-

After a couple minutes, I arrived at the school, the gates were opened so I entered. I got a couple of looks from people, probably because I wore a different uniform.

I looked behind me, and there were some girls whispering and following me.
This was such a big school and there was a great crowd, I don't think I'll find Haven on my own.

I turned to ask the girls following me. They probably know where the program is being held. "Hello, excuse me."

"Omg! He is talking to us."

"Hello."

"Hi!"

"He's so handsome."

-

Just from her figure, even though I only saw her back, I knew it was Haven. I also saw 2 familiar faces, Ally and her brother, and they were with another kid.

"Thank you for accompanying me." I said to the girls. Why do they look so many now? I just asked them directions but they all insisted to show me the place themselves. I waved them goodbye before running off.

I approached the group, planning to spook Haven.

"Boo!", I said while I suddenly grabbed her shoulders.

She flinched and screamed. When she saw that it was me, her face quickly lit up then she embraced me. She was so tiny.

"Hyunjin! What are you doing here?!"

"To meet my girlfriend of course."

"Awe---wait! Why did you scare me like that?!", she complained while smacking my shoulders.

"Hey guys, we're also here you know." Ally said.

"Oh, sorry."

"That was a battalion of girls following you." her brother said.

"I was looking for Haven, they insisted to show me around. So, what's up?" I said while I gave each a fist bump."Ally, Seungmin..."

When I reached the other kid, he left me hanging. "And you are?" I asked him, he looked annoyed. What's up with this kid?