SKZ (4)

[ Haven's POV ]

I woke up from a strange dream, and saw Hyunjin eating popcorn beside me. I couldn't remember what exactly happened in my dream, I think there were children in it.

"Hi", he smiled at me.

"Hi baby. I'm sorry, I must've fell asleep."

"It's okay."

"I had the weirdest dream--"

"Jisung and I are cool now."

"Really?!" I couldn't believe it. I just immediately hugged him. "That's good, thank you."

"No worries, love. What were you saying about your dream again?"

I tried to remember, but I was too shocked by his news that; "I forgot ahahahhaha." I said.

-

While I was preparing to go to bed,
I contacted my best friend, Ally. I updated her on what happened recently. We called, she was freaking out.

"How come I just found out?!"

"I was just overwhelmed by everything that happened."

"Your brother had every right to get angry, although I still want to commend you for standing up for that girl. If only I had been there too, but I was busy teaching high school students cheerdance.", she said, clearly exhausted.

"Oh yeah! How has that been going out for you?"

She was a performing arts student, and her younger brother who was a class president. He asked her to teach him and his classmates for their foundation day every after classes. 

"Pretty good actually! You know how I really got stressed because those kids were really all over the place at first."

"Yeah hahaha, you really fought hard out there. You even lost your voice last week."

"Their foundation day is actually tomorrow. You don't have any Monday classes right? Come with me and let's watch them!"

"I'd love that." I told her.

~

The next day, when I was ready to go I came across Jisung in our kitchen. He was grabbing milk from the fridge, he was in his uniform.

"Hey Ave, where are you going? I thought you had no classes?"

"I'm going to a High School foundation day event with Ally to watch her little brother's performance."

"Pfft!", he started laughing hard. What a weirdo. "Sorry, I could imagine you looking so old in the midst of kids in High School HAHAHA."

"Hey! I have had people thinking I was 15 years old. I could fit in there without people noticing!"

"Yeah, sure."

I gave him a glare before going back to my room. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked decent! I was wearing an oversized printed shirt paired mom jeans and rubber shoes, with my hair in ponytail.

Still, I couldn't let my brother's challenge go. After searching through pinterest, I found inspiration for the clothing I already had. I changed into a white shirt then layered it with an overall dress, I paired it with white shoes. To top it all off, I put my hair up in space buns. Did I go overboard?

I took a mirror pictures and selfies then I sent it to Hyunjin.

Jinnie: Awe baby, you look adorable 😍

Havennie: Thank you 😊

Jinnie: I wish I didn't have class so I could see you and spend the day with you :((

Havennie: Let's meet after your class?

Jinnie: We should 😾 You're so pretty, be extra careful today! Bring your pepper spray!

-

It was bright and sunny, Ally drove us to the School, it was grand. There were a lot of people too.

They held their event in the stadium.

I was just minding my own business with Ally, while the host announced that the program was about to start when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi, excuse me. Can I take a picture with you?" a teen with braces said to me. Awe, what a cute kid, his vibe is so refreshing. He's probably Savannah's age too, although I don't think she goes to this school.

Wait, he wants to take a pic with me? I looked at Ally for help, she backed off and was even supportive.

"Sorry, my classmates made me do this dare."

"Oh, okay hahahaha."

We stood there beside each other, and I just smiled while another student took our picture.

"Hey Jeongin! Cute girlfriend!"

"Don't pay attention to them." he said. I just nodded.

I gotta tell Hyunjin this, I have fun teasing him over these kinda situations, though he's not the type to be possessive and easily jealous.

~

[ 3rd Person's POV ]

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, I've know her for a long time. I know I messed up, but she's Haven, she will forgive me. I know I still have a space in her heart and we will make things work out. " he said determined. He looked at around his room, rows of medals and trophies were placed. He saw his business license plate.

After graduating college, the business he worked hard on for so long finally took off. For the longest time, he had only focused on being successful, he sacrificed a lot for his dream. Although, he always knew in his heart that he will come back for a certain person when he reaches his dreams.

His parents didn't have to work anymore, his business already had tons of branches in Australia. They finally urged him to take a vacation, and even finally settle down.

He was packing his bags and looking at his plane ticket that was set in a couple of days.

"I'll pack my bags then." his best friend/business partner said.

"Lee Know, who said you're coming with me?" Chan replied.

"I need to have a vacation too." Lee Know said, revealing his own plane ticket. "Besides, I need too see the drama that's about to take place." he said with a smirk before leaving the room.

"Whatever", Chan whispered to himself. He grabbed a picture that had two teens in it, it was taken in Sydney. "I can't wait to go back and make things right. I'm coming back for you, Han Haven."