2

____________________________________

Bakugou's POV:

Deku curled himself into a ball, flying full speed towards All For One and preparing himself for what was about to happen.

He got mixed into my giant explosion, making him even faster than he already was and sending him straight into All For One's face.

"SMAAAAAAASH" he screamed, holding his fist into the villain's head's direction.

"DEKU!" I screamed, fearing that this was the last time he would hear me calling him. His last time screaming "smash" and his last time being alive.

I was catapulted away from where my green haired friend hit the strongest villain of all time and crashed with huge force into a half standing wall on the edge of the battlefield that then collapsed onto me, causing me to get injured even more than I already was.

My head was hurting so badly, that it felt as if someone would continuously hit it with a shovel. A loud ringing filled my ears, my sight became blurry, the light too bright and my lungs felt like they were getting crushed, making it nearly impossible for me to get any oxygen into them.

I tried to talk with the last bit of air that was still in my lungs, hoping Deku would hear me, even though I couldn't hear myself: "Is this... the end? Did-..did we...win?"

I tried to see through my eyes. Only opening them felt like millions of needles would stab right into my eyeballs. It was painful, but nonetheless I opened them and looked down on my body. I was stuck between the huge fragments that collapsed onto me when I crashed into the wall. I caught a glimpse of my hands, which seemed to not be buried under the fallen ruins, and realized how splittered they were. My hands were completely covered in blood. My fingers, my palms, the back of my hand... Heck even my fingernails were totally crushed. I was able to see the flesh and some bone splinters sticking out of my skin, it was an obnoxious sight, making me want to vomit, but I tried my best to keep everything inside. I also couldn't feel the pain at all. My whole body was nothing but numb.

Slowly I lifted my head up, feeling the many cracks my head made when moving, and searched for Deku in the distance. My eyesight was so blurry that I couldn't see anything. It was useless trying. The smoke and the ruins that were decorating the battlefield didn't make it easier. I couldn't recognize anything familiar, so I decided to get up.

I started moving my body, trying to get out of the huge fragments that were holding me back. I hardly got enough oxygen, but somehow managed to get my completely crushed hands and got both of my arms free. I pushed myself up, leaving blood prints of my two identical body parts, that were hanging at the end of my arm, everywhere and stumbled towards the huge crater from which a huge cloud of smoke came from. I figured that that had to be the place where Deku landed only a short while ago. Or so at least I hoped.

I was barely able to walk. It felt like my legs would give in any second now, but to my surprise they kept carrying me towards the huge and in smoke covered crater.

The ringing noise still accompanied me and I tried calling out for Deku with my dry throat, hoping he would appear in front of my eyes. My lack of oxygen made me call out for him with no tone whatsoever. So I yelled his name again: "Deku!"

Again. Nothing. I thought to myself. I couldn't hear anything at all. Not a single noise, though I was able to feel the tense vibration in my throat when I called him. I even felt my own exhausting breathing, but I wasn't able to hear it. Am I even still alive?

Sudden panic started shooting through my entire body. My heart rate went up, my breathing got faster and more intense and my earlier numb body now started itching really badly. I felt like I was dying and then my legs eventually gave out, making me fall to the ground. I felt my bones cracking by every move I made.