12

____________________________________

Midoriya's POV:

With time my breathing got more steady, and I calmed down a little. The tears have stopped falling, but there were still unpleasant thoughts wandering around my head.

Besides that, I just felt seriously exhausted. Whenever I cry over a long period of time, I feel tired and almost always fall asleep right after. And if I understood this right, then even Kacchan knew that I was on the verge of falling asleep.

He gently grabbed my face and pulled it towards his chest, allowing me to rest a little.

To be honest, it surprised me when his hands reached out for me and pulled me towards him, with me minding it not one bit.

It even felt like a dream since I never believed that Kacchan would behave like this ever again.

When we were little, somewhere at the age of four, he used to be a lot more caring than he was when he got older. He always made sure that I was okay whenever I fell or got hurt somehow. He treated me like I was the most fragile human in the world. Like I would fall apart as soon as one corn of dust would land on me. For some reason, though, that behavior completely disappeared as soon as he got told that he has an explosion quirk, while I was left quirkless.

From that point on, he started to treat me like I was a nuisance to him. As if I was annoying him to the core and nothing else. As if he wanted me to be gone as soon as possible, just so that he could do his thing in peace. He just simply stopped caring about my well-being. Up until the fight against All For One, I believed that he would continue with that behavior for the rest of our lives.

But when I was resting my body against his chest, I had hope again. Hope, that he would act the same way as he used to all these years ago. I felt safe around him again. I didn't feel the urge to hide or just run away. Instead, I had this fuzzy warm feeling in my chest that made me feel like I was surrounded by soft clouds.

I didn't even know when the last time was where I felt this safe around a person and didn't have to worry about anything.

It was as if everything that I was carrying on my shoulders had been lifted up by Kacchan as soon as he showed me that caring side of his again. That side that I've been missing for all these years.

I felt so light again, so unbothered, and my mind settled down, allowing me a little bit of rest.

I melted into the boy's chest and concentrated on the vibrations coming from him. I believed that he was humming a melody, judging from the rhythm.

My eyes closed on their own, and not a minute went by until I fell into a short and really refreshing nap.

____________________________________

Aizawa's POV:

"All right, class. That's it for today," I announced as the bell of the school signalized the end of the first period.

Everyone started packing their bags, and small murmurs broke out.

When the last student of class 1A left the room, on their way to their next period, I went outside as well, starting to search for the two problem children.

Midoriya didn't look too well before, I thought, remembering how he was shaking and crying in class about 25 minutes ago.

It might not seem like I was that kind of teacher, but I definitely do care a lot about my students. I didn't want any of them to end as emotional wrecks. They are still kids, after all.

They should train to become heroes, yes, but they shouldn't suffer this much while doing so, and should also still experience some kind of childhood.

Kids and teenagers, like the students attending UA, should also learn about themselves and try to find out who they are. They shouldn't only focus on everything they have on becoming one of the top pro heroes in the world.

That kind of goal was good to have, but it shouldn't be everything that mattered for them.

I continued walking down the hall, filled with students chattering about all kinds of different topics, until I reached the end and turned right into a small corner.

And you won't believe what I saw.

I chuckled lightly and squatted down in front of two sleeping students. One of them was leaning against the wall, and one was sleeping in the other one's lap. They looked so peaceful. I almost didn't want to wake them up.

Sorry boys, I apologized in my head, continuing with carefully tapping my finger against the two students until they both slowly started opening their sleepy eyes.

Midoriya was the first one who seemed to be fully awake. He lifted his body in a sitting position and rubbed his eyes slowly before he paid attention to me.

"Is everything okay now?" I asked.

I just received a nod from the green-haired boy, followed by a confused and tired expression from the ash blonde human pillow next to him who couldn't understand what I was signing.

"Are you sure, though, Midoriya? You can always come to me if you have trouble with anything. I'll be glad to help. I bet the same goes for Bakugou."

"It's okay. I'm okay now. Thank you for the offer, but I don't feel like sharing my thoughts at the moment. Maybe another time," the student replied as I stood up from my squatting position.

"Alright, but please talk to someone when you feel ready," I signed and then added, "You guys also need to get up. The next lesson is starting soon."

When I got an "Alright," back from Midoriya, I decided to leave and also get ready for the next class I had to teach.

____________________________________

A/N: Important question, guys.

Should I really continue this book? I'm not sure if you guys even actually enjoy this. If you don't, then I'll just drop it.. I actually have quite a lot planned, but I feel like no one really cares anymore.

So yeah, I'd like some feedback if possible because I have no idea if it's worth it to keep going. I also don't know for how long I'll be able to bring up any kind of energy for this.

I'm sorry.