𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘤𝘬.

───

Henry and Y/n watch the giant crane slowly swing a heavy rock in the air as it finally stops a few meters away from their faces with one final beep.

Henry picks up a small potted plant and tries to place it across the room. "Wait! Actually, just move all these things to the side in one go." Y/n explained to him and Henry nodded.

"Right, got it." The boy places the item back and dragged the whole cart across the room instead while looking up at the strange rock.

Charlotte opens the door with a smile while holding some corn dogs in her other hand. "Hey, you guys" she greeted and the boys look over and waved.

"Hey."

"You're late for work, care to explain?" Y/n replied as he rechecked the levers for the crane. Charlotte shrugged and walked towards them.

"Sorry, there was a line at The Corn Doggery." she explained and Henry's face lightens up. "You got us corn dogs?" he questioned and she turned to him with a short grin.

"Yeah, dude." she chuckled as he reached for one and Y/n shook his head at the two. "Fine, just this once- now give me a corn dog." He told her and she willingly handed him one.

"So, what is all this?" she motioned and Y/n glanced at the rock above. "Apparently, it's a rock from outer space but I'm not so sure since Gooch told me." he sighed.

"No, I mean, what's this crane for?"

"Oh, to move the rock..It weighs over 7,ooo pounds." Henry explained and Charlotte gaped in awe as she turned to Y/n curiously.

"Can I borrow this crane to move my big Uncle Rosco? Because he's been on our couch since Christmas." The H/c haired boy moves the rock a bit more and hummed.

"Okay, now help me push the crane to the corner and try not to move any controls from the machine. Got it?"

"Sure." They agreed and they went to go stand with the other to start pushing.

"You think I can maybe--" Henry started but accidentally leans on all the levers of the crane as it lets go of the rock.

"Henry!" Y/n and Charlotte screamed at him as the sound of crashing hits every layers below their feet. The three look down at the hole on the floor in fear.

"Wow, that thing is gonna fall all the way down to the Man Cave." Charlotte responded as Y/n sets his corn dog to the side and calmly reaches for the phone on the counter.

The phone rings a couple of times before his boss finally picks up. "Ray." The boy called as the tall male on the other line continues to dance with a Hawaiian woman.

"Hey. I can't talk. I'm hula-sizing with Laylani."

"Heads up! There's a 7,000 pound rock coming your way." Y/n told him but the music was too loud for Ray to hear anything.

"There's a what on it's way--" Y/n managed to hear before a big crash was heard while it was followed by a loud shriek from Laylani. "Ray?! Speak to me, Cap."

"What happened?" Charlotte asked and Henry could only shrug at his friend as they watched the boy on the phone worriedly.

"Ray!" He repeated and his boss picks up the phone again a few seconds later with small grunts.