e p i l o u g e

no one pov

"hey! put me down!!" 

the sound of squeals and giggles was heard through out the apartment as taehyung arived. opening the door to meet jungkook. the older picking him up by surprise.

the older laughed, letting taehyugn down. the younger smiled up at his boyfriend. leaning to kiss him shortly. the older quickly melting into the kiss.

"how was your day?"

jungkook asked as the kiss finsihed. taehyung shrugged, walking through the apartment to jungkooks room.

while walking, he passed the other bedroom, the door wide open, jungkooks roommate laying on his bed as he played some video game.

"hey yugyeom." taehyung said passin the room. the male looked up to see taehyung and jungkook standing at his door. he smiled shortly. "hey taehyung." he waved shortly. jungkook soon walking taehyung to his room.

when they arived at jungkooks room, taehyugn flopped down on the comfy bed, snuggling into jungkooks pillows. the older rolled his eyes at the boy.

"you never answered me. how was your day?" he asked. taehyugn shrugged, sitting up.

"good. i mean as good as online college can be."

the boy said. jungkook hummed, crawling onto the bed, next to the younger. taehyung quickly getting on the olders lap. his arms resting on jungkooks shoulders. the, recetly dyed, purplette smiled up at taehyung.

"how was your day?" taehyung asked smiling. jungkook hummed. "it was good. yug and i just chilled here today." he said.

taehyung rolled his eyes. "you do that everyday." he said. jungkook smiled. "yeah. and you do school work everyday. your point?" he teased. taehyung didnt respond. only giggling as he placed a kiss on jungkooks lips.

after the kiss, taehyung got off of jungkooks lap, laying on the bed again. "oh! guess what?" he asked. jungkook hummed in response.

"remember how jiminie used to crush on his music teacher?" he asked. jungkook hummed. "i think it was more than a crush. but yes, go on." he spoke.

"yeah. so i guess jimin ran into him while shopping. and hes now obbessed with the man again. at this point he should grow the balls to confess." taehyung giggled.

jungkook chuckled with a small nod. his soft doe eyes staring lovingly at the brunette boy laying on his bed.

"oh right.. i wanted to show you something."

jungkook said. finally snapping out of his daze. taehyung looked confused as jungkook got up from the bed and walked to his closet.

taehyung sat up, watching as jungkook soon pulled out an instrument.

the younger blinked as jungkook turned around.

"a guitar?"

he asked. jungkook looked at him. no taehyung. a flute. yes, its a guitar." he said. taehyung rolled his eyes at the male.

again looking at the pretty acoustic guitar. it was plain wood, a light beige color. 

"i decided to learn how to play it." jungkook said. taehyungs eyes met with jungkooks again, the two sharing a short smile.