Throne of Dragonix

Throne of Dragonix

By Baqkns 

Reviewer Bookworm4389 

Cover + Title + Blurb = 10/10 

The cover(s) that you have used are magnificent!! They really hook the reader in. The title fits well with the story. And the blurb I think is perfect!! It has enough summary that I usually look for, but still leaves the reader questioning what happens, which will probably lead to another view. ;) 

Grammar and Spelling = 8.5/10 

Your spelling is great, and I love the different words you use to make your story more exciting. However, you seem to be missing a few adverbs and conjunctions. There are also a few run-on sentences that could be split into two or given a comma to work with. I'd recommend, whenever you feel like it, go through and edit your story. 

Detail = 10/10 

Your details were great!! The setting is almost always displayed and I love the way you describe your characters. I like when I get to imagine them myself, but I also enjoy knowing how the author sees them and how they are displayed.

Plot = 10/10 

I think that the plot is great. There is suspense when needed, and it is well-paced. 

Originality = 10/10 

I feel that this is very original. It was very, VERY thought out and I've never seen dragons take form in a human-like way before. I found that very intriguing. 

The flow of the Story = 9.5/10 

The flow was pretty good, although it was a little bit hard to follow. I like that you added the description-type things in the beginning, those were really neat and helpful. Maybe you could make a different book, like a guide to Dragonix?

Overall Enjoyment = 10/10 

This was a fabulous book! I'd recommend it to anyone. 

 Total Score = 68/70 

This is just my opinion, too, so don't take it personally!! I hope I didn't go to hard on you, this is the first review I've ever done. But overall, your story is great and I can't wait to read your updates!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some voting to do. (It didn't feel professional doing it while reviewing ;)