Chapter 1

Errors POV

I just finished destroying a underfell copy, those are always easy. Now I'm just gonna go to outertale to stargaze. I probably won't be able to for long because outer is always calling ink anytime I'm there or ink creates another au.

(Le skip to outertale)

Once I get to outertale I sit down at my usual spot on the cliff and look up. "The stars are so beautiful" I say reaching out as if I could grab the stars. Anytime I look at them I feel safe, calm... But... It never lasts... I sit up and look at the stars, my gaze never leaving the them... Untill I feel a pain in my chest, Ink.. he made another au...  I look down at my black yellow and red hands and make fists out of them "WHY CANT I JUST BE NORMAL! WHY DOES INK HAVE TO CREATE AND I HAVE TO DESTROY!!!" I yelled like there was no tomorrow. "Who am I kidding... I deserve this, I have killed thousands of inocents. I'm just a worthless puppet for fate..."

Outers POV

I was wandering in the forest when I heard yelling. I run over to see Error on the cliff looking at his hands, I was about the call ink when I heard error say something that froze me in place. "Who am I kidding... I deserve this, I have killed thousands of inocents. I'm just a worthless puppet for fate..." A worthless puppet? What does that mean and when I looked back at error I saw him on his knees sobbing, This isn't the error ink told everyone about, he doesn't seem like he is a soulless, mercy less destroyer... He seems like he doesn't want to destroy and kill. And so I did something I thought I would never do...

No ones POV

As error continued to cry, outer walked over to the crying skeleton and sat next to him.

Errors POV

after I fell to my knees I felt something or someone sit next to me. My haphaphobia kicked in and I scooted away only to see that it was outer. "Why aren't you calling ink or attacking me?" My voice glitching out a little "well I was gonna, but I saw you crying and I didn't think you could cry so I came over to try to comfort you." Outer said with a genuine smile on his face "but you shou-" my chest hurt suddenly and I leaned forward holding my chest. Outer was shocked at my sudden movement and asked if I was ok. "Why do you care?"  I snarled at him he gave me a concerned look and before he could say anything I made a portal to the new au that ink made. And when I got there I looked around and saw that it was a blank empty au almost like my anti void but then I instantly felt multiple presences. And I heard a familiar voice.

Inks POV

"Error! Are you ready to die?" I say looking down at that pathetic glitch. He looked up at me and the only thing I could see was fear, it then turned to anger, and he got up in a battle pose ready to fight. but little did he know I had a trick up my sleeve.

Hello my little potatoes! How did you like the first chapter?? It's terrible ik I'm new tho so yea but don't worry I will update soon but next chapter will be longer and more interesting bc I'm gonna bring some more characters into the story.   (ㆁωㆁ) have a lovely day/night, tootle pip!

606 words, next chapter I plan to have at least 1000 words :3