chapter ruof (four spelled backwards)

Hello my little potatoes I am back sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I am back and back with a new chapter but I decided to not underline the thoughts anymore it just takes a lot more time so yea but I hope you like this chapter!
No ones POV

After the gang found out error turned into a cat they tried asking him how it happened, but all they got were meows. Dust decided to call Blueberry
(I ship dustberry (ㆁωㆁ))

Blueberrys POV

I locked myself in my room ever since we killed error. Papyrus tried to get me out of my room but I refused. Then my phone rang I checked it said "Dusty calling" I answered but I didn't say anything "Berry?" Dust asked but I didn't say anything again "blue what's wrong?" I started to cry a little "I'M SO SORRY I SHOULdn't have helped ink..." I screamed into my phone but I ended up whispering the last part "whoa, whoa what happened?" he asked in a calm voice, it was soothing. "I helped kill Error..." it was silent but it felt like the silence was loud. I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm so sorry" more silence... But then "MEOW! Error stop it! HISS!" My mind was racing "Error?"

Dusts POV

"Yea... Error is a cat" "but how?" "Uhhhhhhhhhhh idk, we found him unconscious in a blank au concerned in blood and bruises. And so we brought him back to the mansion" I said and then waiting for a response "and?" "Well... Killer was going to see if error was awake and ok to come sit with us for breakfast, but instead he came running down the stairs screeching with a cat in his hands and eventually told us it was error" it was quiet after that and then Error jumped up on my back and started meowing into the phone.

Errors POV

*vicious meowing* I tried telling Blue to come to the mansion but obviously it didn't work "I think he is trying to tell you something blue..." Dust said into the phone I decided to go to the kitchen and eat something because I was hungry I haven't actually ate anything in a while, I had a chocolate bar from underfell recently but fell sans was watching and called ink so that didn't end well... But sometimes cross shares his chocolate with me.

Blueberrys POV

"Wow that is a lot to take in...." I said I felt a lot better knowing error is alive "Well do you want to come see him?" Dust said his voice sounded happier. "YES" and before I could do anything a goopy portal appeared under me.

Cross's POV

I was just standing there watching dust talk to blue over the phone and then "oof!" "Sorry cross!" Blueberry was dropped on top of me "oh it's fine but uh, could you get off me?" He rolled off me and we both got up he dusted himself off and looked around "soooo.... Where is error?" We all looked around and saw little black paw prints on the floor it was nootmares goop, error must of gotten it on his paws when he hid behind him earlier.

Hi I'm sorry it's short but I wanted to get something out for you guys since I haven't posted in awhile and I'm going ice skating with a friend wish me luck xD ToOtLe PiP