chapter ⁵

Errors POV

I was in the kitchen but I realized I cant reach any of the cabinets, I had to go get something or someone to help me get up... I'll get blue, I trust him the most.

Blueberrys POV

We follow the trail to the kitchen to see Error sitting on the floor he looks like he is thinking. "Error?" He jumps at my voice and then runs over to my feet "do you need something?" He rolls onto his back and pats at his stomach "I think he is hungry..." Killer said "well I didn't know you ate anything, but uhh what would you like?" He seems to be thinking for a second and then runs over to cross and sits on his feet.

Cross's POV

"Uhhh error?" He just ran over and sat on my feet why did he do that? I stood there puzzled and then it hit me! Well error hit me but I realized that error probably wanted chocolate "do you want chocolate?" He started to nod his head quickly "how did you know that's what he wanted?" Blueberry asked with a questioning voice I shrugged and picked error up he squirmed a little "let's go get some chocolate" he stopped squirming and we walked into my room to get the chocolate. Once we get to my room I look around to make sure no one is watching and crawl under my bed and pull out a bad of chocolates, I look over to error and he looks at me with a surprised face which turned to a begging face. "Here ya go just don't eat it all at once" he meows in response and so I toss the bag of chocolate to him.

Errors POV

Cross tosses the bag of chocolate to me, I pounce on it and start ripping the bars of chocolate open and eating them cross seems shocked but then he looked like he got a billion bars of chocolate and dashed out of his room and ran down the stairs I was confused but I decided it was fine and continued to eat the chocolate.

Cross's POV

At error pounced onto the chocolate that gave me a idea! Cats chase lasers around! So does that mean error would chase a laser??? I wanted to find out so I ran down stairs to tell the others about the idea when I saw all of them fighting ink and dream.

Flashback to earlier that day

Inks POV

I was sitting at the living room table when stretch called me and said blue was missing and so I called dream to tell him to come to the base. A few minutes later dream ran into the living room and asked what they should do. "Well can you sense his aura anywhere?" I asked dream  he stood there for a second and looked at me with a concerned face and said "he... He is with nightmare..." Dream seemed concerned and confused. I made a portal and we rushed though it to nightmares mansion.
End of flashback

No ones POV

As cross came downstairs to see the battle happening in the living room, he ran over and joined his gang to fight against the two star sanses. While error was still in cross's room eating chocolate.

Nightmares POV

I looked around to see most of my gang on the floor either tired our hurt... It was just me, cross and blue against dream an- wait where did ink go!? And then dream lunged at cross with his staff I used my tentacle and wrapped it around dream "why did you come here?! To kill us!?" I yelled, I could he was getting weaker from my negative aura "no! Brother we came to get blueberry back! You kidnapped him!" Blue looked over in shock and anger "KIDNAPPED?! YOU THINK THEY KIDNAPPED ME?! NO I CAME HERE ON PURPOSE THEY ARE MY FAMILY AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO DONT TREAT ME LIKE A KID!!!" Dream looked at blueberry in shock "why would you come here?? They could hurt you!" "I came because I wanted to see Error!" Dream looked confused "what??? But we killed Error, and why would you want to see him even if he was alive?" "Because he is family! He is the one who is our real hero!" Dream looked even more confused.

Blueberrys POV

"Error protects something called the balance, the balance is the what is keeping the AU's from crashing. Errors job is to destroy extra aus so that the balance is, balanced. To put it simply, error destroys aus to keep the balance between creation and destruction steady, if ink creates to many aus then they will start to collide and self destruct and if the original au is destroyed then we all die... But it's not quick it's slow and painful and that's why error kills everyone in the au before he destroys it... He kills them so they don't die a slow and painful death..." After my long explanation dream was in tears "why didn't you tell me and ink... Why?" Dream asked while crying "error told me that a unseen force would hurt him of I told you or ink, but I think that it's time you guy's know..."

Dreams POV

I felt so bad... I always thought error destroys for fun but we were so wrong instead of us being the good guys... We were the bad guys "wait! Where did ink go?!"

Inks POV

As I ran through the halls I checked every room to see if there was anyone else hidden in the mansion. I found a room with a open door and looked inside because most of the rooms had the lights off and door closed and once I looked into the room I saw a black cat with a curved blue line down it's for head "what the? Why is there a cat in the mansion?" Once I said that the cat looked up and seemed to have a panic attack and it stopped breathing I panicked and ran over to it and picked it up it went limp in my arms this made me even more worried I tried to find a heart beat but all I got was a slow and quiet heart beat... But, it didn't sound like a heart beat, it sounded like a soul... "What?... Why does this sound like a wacky sounding soul?" I muttered to myself "I need to get you to a doctor or something!" I ran down into the room where the fight broke out and saw dream crying while cross seamed to be trying to... comfort him? I walked a little closer but I must have been louder then I thought because all of them looked over in shock "HANDS OFF THAT CAT INK!" nightmare yelled I me "dream! Come here now please!" I had to yell because they were across the room "no ink, I can't! you have to liste-" "dream!? Have they brainwashed you?! I'll get help!" And with that I made a portal under me to science sanses lab. And ran to his office "SCI I NEED HELP! I FOUND THIS CAT BUT IT SEEMS TO BE HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!" He jumped at my voice but got up and ran to me "what happened?" "I don't know... But this cat started to have a panic attack when it saw me and when I checked for a heart beat, but I heard a monster soul instead" he looked at the cat and then at me "well if it's a monster soul then we should be able to open a stats menu... Ok I'm getting it up... Aha got it!" But whatever was on the cats stats made him gasp. And when I looked to, I was shocked.

Cliff hanger because I can :3 and also 1310 words! That's the longest chapter yet! Anyways sorry I haven't updated for awhile 😅 I decided I might not do a update every day but I'll try to get one or two done each week for you guys. And also have a lovely day/night. Tootle pip!