Chapter tree

Errors POV

I leaned up and looked around... I was in my room in the mansion but it felt... bigger in here I jumped off the bed and I landed on all fours like a cat or something and then when I looked down at my hands they weren't my hands, actually they weren't hands at all but paws! cat paws! "What happened to me!?" But this can't be possible! I must be dreaming! Right? I started to claw at my now fuzzy cat head. But then I realized I need to get out before someone sees me. I tried to use my strings but they didn't come. Then I heard  the door nob turning.

Killers POV

"hey error time to get up breakfa- WHAT THE, error where are you!?!?" I look around but here is nowhere to be seen then I see something black in the corner of my eye socket"what the heck is a cat doing in errors room...?" Then the cat gave me a anoyed face and then I realized "Error?!? Is that you?!?" The cat gave me a surprised look and nodded "holy crap! GUYS COME LOOOOOK!!! ITS ERROR!" I darted out of his room and down the stairs.

No ones POV

As killer ran down the stairs with the black cat he was screeching animal like sounds. As the gang saw this unfolding they were beyond confused they are used to the screeching but the only time killer ran was if someone took his knife, once cross took his knife and eventually killer was tackling cross to the ground then nootmare came in and picked up cross gave him chocolate and gave killer back his knife and threw them at dust and horror it was a normal day for them.

Errors POV

I started squirming and scratching killer dropped me and I ran to nightmare and hid behind him he turned around to look at me and then killer. "And why is there a cat?" He asked and the only thing killer could make out was  "CAT.... ERROR.... CAT!!!" he couldn't even get a sentence out "I need english not babbling idiot, does anyone know what going on and why did killer have a cat?" They all shrugged and killer took a moment to catch his breath "that cat is Error" Nightmare raised a boney brow so I decided to ram my head into one of nightmares tentacles he looked down and he just looked like he found out he could buy negativity online.

Helo little potatoes I know it's a short chapter but I wanted to work on animating so yea I might write a little chapter later I keep forgetting what I was gonna write on here so I need to write it down xD but anyways have a awesome day/night, tootle pip QwQ