Chapter dose (idk if that how you spell it)

Last chapter:
Inks POV

"Error! Are you ready to die?" I say looking down at that pathetic glitch. He looked up at me and the only thing I could see was fear, it then turned to anger, and he got up in a battle pose ready to fight. but little did he know I had a trick up my sleeve.

No ones POV

After error got in his battle pose the fight begun it was a long and bloody fight most of the sanses from the "good" side were to tired or injured to fight. The only ones left were ink, dream, stretch and blueberry who wasn't fighting because he knew error was good.

Errors POV

"YOU KNOW I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY RIGHT?!" I yelled even tho I was so tired, so, so tired... But then, the second I look up, I see a blurry paintbrush with some weird colored paint on it and then... Black.

Nightmares POV

I was sitting on my throne in the castle when I felt a burst of negativity it felt so good... But I was curious of what caused it. And then it was at this moment I realized, error hasn't been here for a while "CROSS HAVE YOU SEEN ERROR!?" I had to yell because he was in the living room a faint no could be heard so I went out the the living room and saw horror eating the couch leg while killer and dust were screeching at each other about something and cross, well I have no idea where he was. "Hey have you guys seen Error?" I asked the screeching idiots "No but can you get horror from chewing up he couch? I don't have any water to spray him with" cross said, he just fricken appeared out of nowhere " where did you come from?!" His response was to just shrug I got out my water bottle and sprayed the feral animal we call horror "alright killer, dust stop... Whatever you guys are doing right now, I haven't seen error and I got a blast of negativity so I'm curious where it came from so get your non existing butt up and come with me" they nod and and follow me through a portal to wherever error was.

Inks POV

"ha that was easier then I thought he will be dead soon" I say and everyone besides blueberry nods and so I help everyone to get to a healer. I'm glad that potion works.

Flashback

No ones POV

"So sci you think that potion that will kill error?" "Yes, I'm 99% sure this will kill him" "what about that other 1%?" "Well the other chance is he will survive it but that's only a 1% chance" "ok well then let's go kill ourselves a stupid glitch"

End of flashback

Nightmares POV

When we get to wherever error was we didn't see anything besides blood, bones and strings... Yep error was here. I was about to leave when I heard a few gasps, I turn around to see dust, cross, killer and horror on their knees gasp I run over as quick as my legs can. "What the heck happened to him!? Is he ok!?" I yell to them and then killer starts to emit green magic from his hands "Killer you can heal?!" He nods and then gestures for me to pick him up I do and I make a portal we all go through "well idk what happened but I'm gonna put him in his room" they all nod and go to the kitchen probably to eat something to make themselves feel better.

Hoi little potatoes! Ik no one will ever see this bc my writing is trash xD but I'm sorry I didn't write a longer chapter like I promised but I had the inspiration to write this down and post it but also because I have school to do so yea
Should I do a chapter every day or a rly long one every week?

Ok so there used to be a vote thing here but I deleted it because I don't have a update schedule but I hope to get one or two out each week.

Either way I hope you have a lovely day/night! Tootle pip! (☆▽☆)