Chapter fucking 1

-Luke's pov-

As I saw Calum fall out the boat, I laughed my ass off. You see, only a few students got picked to go on a cruise. We all picked numbers and 100 students got picked to go on the cruise.

Unfortunately someone was out to get poor little Calum. He was soon knocked off the boat.

I swear I could've died of laughter if Macy; my best friend didn't make me go after him. Which I did. I went after him. As I found him, I swam to the surface and a crowd of people shouted, helping us back onto the boat.

I turned to Calum, and he was trying to get out my touch.

"Let me go!" He screamed, not missing a beat to spit the water out, that found its way into his mouth.

"Calum! Calm your titi's!" I joked.

My hands gripped his shoulders, as he panicked.

"Are you guys going to climb up the ladder or what??" Michael; one of my friends, shouted.

I did a one-sided smile, and dragged Calum along.

Once we got back on the boat, we were greeted with warm towels, and warm tea.

"Thank you" I said to one of the maid ladies.

Calum shivered in his towel and turned to me.

"Why did you save me? We hate each other" He snapped.

"My best friend forced me to" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Figures, you would've let me drown" He replied.

"You're so sassy"

"And you're so ugly"

"You're ugly! Have you looked in the mirror??"

"I couldn't because you broke it" Calum sassed.

I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"Come on, Luke!!" My friends called.

"Bye loser" I left Calum, greeting my friends.

....

Hey everybody! That was the intro to this book. This decides whether you want to read this, or not. Byeeeee c:

Line of the day: "Get in loser we're going shopping"