Chapter fucking 7

-Luke's Pov-

I held my jaw and it hurt. Calum's a bad boy and needs to be punished. I walked through the forest hoping to find Calum. Eventually, after lots of wandering around, I found him by a random waterfall.

He was sitting by the water, cursing the world for his existence. "WHY CAN'T I JUST DIE ALREADY! WHY DID LUKE HAVE TO SAVE ME?!" He screamed at no one in particular.

I walked over to him and sat down on the rock next to his. He jumped when i spoke. He clearly hadn't seen me sit down. "Hey Cal-Pal." I said, looking over at him. He just rolled his eyes and scooted away from me.

I sighed. "Calum, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" He fumed, jumping up to his feet. "YOU ARE MY PROBLEM! YOU KEEP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS- LIKING ME ONE MOMENT AND THEN HATING ME THE NEXT! MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND ALREADY!" He pointed at me as I stood up to face him.

"Me?! You are the one who can't make up their mind! If you weren't so damn annoying and pathetic then maybe I wouldn't HATE you!" I screamed.

Calum looked at me with such an conflicted expression, I could tell he was about to explode. "You know what?! FINE! FUCK YOU AND STACY! I'm done with the bullshit! I don't even care about her anymore- I been forgot about her! I just wanted my best friend back but he's too stubborn and cold to give a SHIT about me!"I tried to speak but he cut me off before I could get a word out.

"And you know what?! I didn't fall off the boat for no reason! It wasn't an accident! I was trying to KILL MYSELF! But, NOOOOOOOOOO! You just had to go along and save me! And what for?! You obviously hate me! So what was the point?!" He threw hands in the air, cursing god for saving him.

"Calum... I- I didn't know you were- I... I don't know what to say" I said, trying to form a response to what Calum just confessed to me. He tried to commit suicide. Something I never would've thought he would attempt to do. And its all because of me. If I hadn't been such a dick and tried to work out our problems like Ash and Mikey kept telling me to, he would be happy, we'd be friends again, and suicide would've never even crossed his mind. All my fault, I thought.

I looked up at Calum and saw a big sobbing mess. I ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug as he began to fall. I caught him and he didn't push me away. Instead, he curled into me, placing his head on my chest and cried out every ounce of pain he had stored inside him.

I was the cause for Calum's pain. I'm the one who's slowly killing him, destroying him. I'm the reason why Calum's broken.

Me.

__________________________________________

Hello everyone!!! I'm sorry that I haven't updated, I've been had studying and testing nonstop and I'm still not finished. :( So, I haven't had any time to write. Also, my phone broke so I no longer have one, and that's been a living hell. So, ya that's my life '~' haha i suck.

I hope this is ok, I mean it has been a while, ya know *-*. OH!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?! We hit 1K reads guys! This is amazing! I thought this was crap, but I guess not. So, this is a present to you guys for being a fan of my book. Thanks for the 1K!

Bye (/'.'\)