Chapter Three ~

It was a warm spring evening and Pacey was currently walking to the cinema to meet with his girlfriend. Dating Andie was great. She was smart, sweet, and beautiful. Yes, they fought sometimes, but it was sufficient. Just a little banter. He didn't have to put all his energy into a single fight. She was the girl Pacey loved to hate.

It was nothing like him and Joey Potter. Pacey hated to hate her. It was just so tiring. A waste of energy and time. But would he stop? Never. He couldn't just let her win their never-ending fight. She was the one who started it in the first place.

Pacey was deep in his thoughts when he turned around the corner.

He saw Andie standing in front of the Rialto. She had a purple sweater and a cute skirt on. Pacey smiled at her, and she smiled back. When he came to a stop, he hugged her tight. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him before letting go.

"So... please don't be mad," Andie took his hand in hers and Pacey looked at her with questionable eyes. "But we won't be alone tonight. See, Jack started dating this nice girl and I thought we could go on a double date?" Andie had a pleading smile on her face.

"You know McPhee, I always only want to spend my time with you and you alone," Andie blushed at that comment. "But if it makes you happy, I'm willing to participate." Pacey gave her a little kiss on the lips before looking back into her eyes. He had nothing against Jack or going on a double date with him and his girlfriend. But he wanted to go to the cinema, so he and Andie could make out a little in the back. He is a hormonal teenage boy after all and making out with his girlfriend is one of his favorite activities. But it's a little difficult when the brother of said girlfriend is sitting next to you.

"Thank you, Pacey! You're the best! So, Jack wanted to pick her up, and then we'll all meet at the Ice House and eat something before coming back here and watching a movie." Andie took his hand and started walking.

Pacey cringed when he heard that they would be eating at the Ice House, he could only hope that Joey Potter didn't work tonight.

Little did he know that at the same time Jack and Joey were standing in front of the Ice House and waiting for them.

"I hope it's okay that we go on a double date with my sister and her boyfriend," Jack said a little unsure. "I mean when I told her that we started dating she was so happy and then she started planning all these things that we could do as a group and I just agreed, but maybe I should have asked you first. I mean –"

"It's okay Jack." Joey stopped his rambling. "I have no problem going on a double date with your sister. I like Andie." Joey gave him a reassuring smile and squeezed his hand. Truthfully, she thought Andie was a little too perky. But after thinking about how she didn't like Jen at first too and now she was her best friend, she decided to give Andie a chance.

Jack sighed relieved before returning the smile and kissing his girlfriend softly on the lips. They broke the kiss and smiled at each other when Jack noticed Andie and Pacey coming towards them.

"Hey, Andie!" Jack winked to his sister. On that note, Joey turned around with a smile to greet the other couple. But her smile faded fast when she saw who the other half of the couple was. "Witter" Joey growled.

"Didn't you say that Jack was dating a nice girl?" Pacey asked his girlfriend. His tone matched Joey's.

Joey gave him an evil glare. Andie and Jack just looked at each other confused. "So, you two know each other?" Andie pointed between the two.

Pacey and Joey kept starring angry at each other. "Unfortunately, yes. This moron and I have known each other since kindergarten." Joey crossed her arms.