Trapped...

A/N Hey I got bored and couldn't sleep, so I decided to use my brain and write a Syndicate fic!  And i  uploaded it today when I had now done a cover for it. I love Tom and as he is one of my main British personalities that I look up to then why not? Also, I got this idea in my English lesson, so yeah that's a thing. Enjoy!

I parked my pickup truck outside in the hotel parking lot and took a sigh of relief.  Today, out of all days has been long, just being a presenter and technician at BBC Radio 1 was tiring, but it is a fun job. Also, I took my guitar today and we decided to do a new challenge there. I was the guinea pig for that. The challenge is called Killer Karaoke and it turned out I didn't need my guitar for it anyways. Basically,  you have to pick a song of your own choice and sing it, seems simple right, but it isn't as easy as that. Then the other radio presenters have to distract you the best they can, so you can't sing that well. If they distract you like loads then you loose, but if you don't then you win. However, they are aiming these challenges at music artists mainly, so that kinda explains why I was the guinea pig, even though I am not a music artist. I did win the challenge,  because of my mind set, but it is a lot of fun.

I exited the car and walked up to the reception to grab my key. The woman at the desk was asleep, so I tried not to be rude. "Excuse me?", I said, at a normal tone. She didn't move a little, not even to adjust her position. There was no point in waiting for her to just magically wake up, or even go up to my room because I wont be able to get in. I really need this key. So I decided to try again,"Excuse me? Miss.?" This time I shook her and there was nothing at first, but then she moved. I hoped she would open her eyes and be a good human being and give me my key. The receptionist didn't batter an eyelid. Ugh, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. What a bitch? Yet again,"Miss? Excuse me?", I raised my voice and shook her even more. She moved and her lashes did flicker a little, but she still disn't move a muscle. What is the point? She is never gonna move that fat ass of hers anyway. Luckily, for me I had the whole night to waist off! Did you get my sarcasm, there? If she was up and I had my key, I would be in my room watching Youtube. Then I noticed a bell just by her keyboard,  haha, now I have a plan. I smirked putting down my guitar case and bag, to reach for the bell. The bell was just in my reach, so I grabbed it and put it on the side next to me. I then slapped my hand against it once. Oh my god! She still didn't open her fucking eyes. I then decided to bash the bell with my palm and I thought 'screw it'! If she's not gonna move then I will have to bust myself into the room.

Then someone walked through the main entrance to the foyer and he was an interesting looking character. He had electric blue hair, which was a short cut on the sides and back but quite thick on the top and obviously has gel to hold it in place. Quite thin faced, but not in a bad way, he wore golden rimmed glases with rainbow colored lenses on the outside, but they are shades.He also wore a black t-shirt which has a lion or something designed onto it. As he got to the reception reception desk with the sleeping bitch still catching up with her bitchy sleep I thought, 'Fat chance, she wont wake up'. I smirked at that thought and watched his every move.

He tapped the bell with his fingers a couple of time attempting to wake the lazy ass in the desk chair. She didn't get up and I tried not to laugh, but he noticed me so I pretended that I was looking at something on my phone. He turned his back to the woman, who was sleeping and not moving a muscle. "Oh,c'mon Nora", I looked up at him and he talked in a pleading tone to her. What the hell? Shenaniganz, I claimed it! He then continued,"I know I said somethings I didn't mean and well it still doesn't mean you can just sleep through all of my pain, letting me get laughed at." Welp, I guess he did notice that I laughed at him and he was humiliated by it, somehow. "There is a young woman out here who is secretly joking about me to her friends and she has been waiting to get her key from you", he carried on speaking to the ass in the chair.

How the hell did he know I was waiting for my key? I then looked down at my phone as I have a message from my roommate Jesse, yes my roommate is a guy and is not with me in London.

Jesse: hahaha! He is such a spoon!

That made me wounder how this guy knew that I was secretly joking about him. My mind was blown at this moment in time. I then continued keeping a close eye on the guy, who was in the foyer with me. "Well, you can't say I didn't try", he huffed giving up on her. He turned around and then he slipped and fell onto the floor with a thud. The woman then woke up looked at me and over the desk at the guy who was on the floor. She began to laugh at him and I was trying to hold my own laughter in, but this was seriously funny. Her laughter echoed around the room and then the guy found his way to stand on his feet. He turned around and saw her laughing,"Ahh, Nora may I have my key and this young lady hers?" She stopped laughing and reached for a blue key card that read his room number. He reached out to take it from her,"Here you go Mr Cassell", she then snatched it back continuing to laugh and gave it him. Well, he was soon gone.

"Here is yours as well sweetie", she said and gave me my red keycard. I took it into my hands,"Thank you Miss." I then went towards the elevator and noticed it was slowly closing. Then I started to run and saw a hand infront of the doors. I entered the enclosed space,"Thank you", I said and didn't realise it was the blue haired guy that helped. From earlier, he didn't seem to make a big impression on me. "Um, what floor?", he asked and I said that I was going to the top floor. He was as well, but I didn't really care though. The elevator has been moving higher for a while now and there was an awkward silence between us. We were surrounded by reds and golds that made the color of the inside of the elevator. The elevator then stopped moving and all of the lights went out, except the fire escape one, which was letting a little light in.

The guy beside me walked up towards the door and attempted to open them with his bare hands and then he kicked them. He then began to shout something, but quickly shut himself up. His actions made me giggle under my breath a little. I then decided to listen to a bit of music as I sat down by my guitar case and bag. We were having a blackout, this isn't that rare for this part of London, because of a new monument thing they have put in the city not far from here. We were trapped together for now, but he was pasing back and forth between walls. I guess I am not the only one that has a fear of being trapped in enclosed spaces.

A/N

Hey! I know I haven't put a cover on it yet, because I haven't made one yet. Just because some ass hole at my school got rid of my photo editing thing, but I have it back now so a cover will be up soon. Love you guys and I did this just as a change. Here was the first part and I don't know how long it will actually be, but it will be a short story with a few parts to it. Adios! and let me know what you think! I also dedicated this to @haileyurie, because why the hell not and this kid is pretty swag and loves Mr Syndicate as well. So, here lets kick this fic off with that!