Trinity Island and Tucker gets trapped ...

Okay, Kathy get yourself comfortable in that corner of yours,  as I am linking two stories together. Both of them Include me, Tucker and Sonja, but one only includes Sparklez. Okay, both of these happenings are included during the Trinity Island period. Let's begin. So, some time after the hundredth episode of Mianite we got bored and decided to start a new series, but a short series. A series called Trinity Island, obviously.

A few episodes in we got rid of spawn protection and each episode we were getting closer to attacking the three guardians we wanted to beat. We did our intro and got to doing our seperate jobs on the island. Bare in mind that once you have been killed you are out, so on this particualar episode I decided to bring up death. By death I mean ask a question that we said we would never bring up, we even said that we wouldn't bring up death. However, I asked the question,' Who do you think will die first?'. I know what my viewers were thinking, they were thinking smooth move Tom. Yes, it was the best move I had ever made.

Sonja placed her bet first and she said me, just because I died when I did a survival island series with Optic. Also, she said that I was ballsie and like yolo, which was also true. Sparklez said himself. I don't know why he thought that because he is the brains of Minecraft, but it was his choice to bet that.  Also, while we were betting this Tucker was down mining and one shocking thing hit us and hit us hard.

We were minding our own buiseness dropping the conversation of death and who would be he first one to die.When in the chat it said Jericho was blown up by a creeper. Time froze and everyone was silent. We had no clue that would happen or that he would be the first one to go. He was then gone, gone forever from Trinity Island and I felt so bad for him.

He said that he was mining, he mined a hole above him a creeper dropped and just exploded in front of him. Tucker could do nothing about it, he was gone. All of us were gobsmacked and we could do nothing about him being gone. On the positive side of things I decided that every episode after that I would bring up Tuckers death on episode three and I did. You would know if you watched them.

Also, not too long after Tuckers death he trapped himself in his car. I was in America and I was with Sonja and Tucker for a while. One day Tucker went to get something out of the car or go to the store or something, but the electric cut out in his car and he was trapped. He didn't have his keys, Sonja did and I decided to vlogg it, which was fun. So, it was in Sonja's power weather to let him out or not. So, if you explore on my channel you can watch that vlogg, so you can find out what happened.

Tom finished and he made me laugh about the fact that Tucker isn't as smart as he may seem. "Well, now I will definitely check your channel out", I said. He smiled looking up at me.

"Yeah that would be great", he said.

"I don't want to seem rude but what is with the blue hair?", I asked.

"I am raising money for charity. I have a goal to reach and when I reach a certain percentage I have to do a challenge and this was the first one. It's for Motor Neuron Disease.", he responded.

"At least all of this is for a good cause", I responded.  Tom is an extraordinary personality for people I believe. He has entertained and shared stories to his viewers. "You are an inspiration, you know that don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I am and I am going to be interviewed by BBC News in a week", he said taking a deep breath.

"Wow, that must be cool", I said looking at the elevator doors again.

"You are an inspiration too", he said. Tom shocked me when he said that. I never thought of myself that way and even for what I do.

"Really", I replied turning back to Tom.

"Yeah, some of my viewers have talked about you in the Twitch chat", he replied looking back to me and putting his hand through his hair. "They put all of your punch lines in the chat and I have used some just reading them out. I might use them for my raffle I have at the end of episodes of Mianite."

"Your raffle?", I replied. Tom does a raffle, maybe it is something to do with the silver wood wall.

"I have made a wall of legends and I get my chat to put exclamation point raffle and then to type something like their Minecraft user name or whatever", he replied.

"Seems like fun", I relied.

"My chat have fun doing it, because when I pick a name I put it on the wall", he said. He laughed a little and we just sat their in silence. "What is it like in the studio?" Oh, so Tom wants to know about my work, but I was tired and I don't know what to say. So, I yawned and gave it a thought.