Kathy's Story...

"Tell me about one", he pleaded for me to tell a story. It took me a moment to find a story to tell him and then I finally came up with one.

Okay, Mr Syndicate, I have one it will be quite long though. So, this is the story of how I met my friends Adam and Will, who are twins by the way. I was fifteen and on this particular day, my parents weren't around so I have to make my own food and things. I got up one morning and I think it was a Wednesday morning. This happened during the summer holidays as well, so we can be out as long as possible technically. I got a knock on my front door and saw three guys standing outside my house, Tyler, Aaron and Joey. We had planned to go the the woods that isn't too far from my house.

Anyways, I grabbed my skateboard and we skated all the way down to the woods. These particualar woods had a tree that we always go to and just chill as well as do some crazy things. Also, that tree had wooden planks built around it and we would climb as high as we could to just chill and talk about anything really. Well, we got to this tree and it is one of the biggest trees in this place. We began to climb and I was the one that got to the very top of this tree and at that time.

I got to the top and I could see everything over the woods. I mean everything, the fields that surrounded the wood, the distant roads and valleys and I noticed someone or something in a tree. I didn't really care at the time, but I got down and sat on the wooden planks that surrounded the tree. "So, are you guys doing anything big for your band?", I asked them this because those guys were in a band a long wit a girl called Beth. They all sighed and whenever they sigh it means something is terribly wrong. "What's wrong now", I asked.

"Beth is just being a bitch", Aaron said being the first one to chirp up from the group. She is always being a bitch to those guys, I didn't know why they didn't just leave. They have left her now though, well we have all kinda left each other. All of us have moved a big distance from each other, but we do speak over skype. "She is trying to kick Joey and Aaron out of the band", Tyler continued. This was a big smack in the face to those guys, because who else would she get. She would just have a basist with her if she did kick them out. "So, what are you guys gonna do?", I asked. They didn't answer me.

"Guys?", I asked again and they still didn't answer me. All of them had their eyes focused on something in the distance. It was what I was looking at before. Well, someone. Or should I say people. They were hiding behind a tree not too far from where we were, but we couldn't see their faces. I stood up and hopped down from the tree we were sat at. The other three followed just by standing where they were and we all had our eyes peeled on the people infront of us. Suddenly, an arrow came flying past me and the others hitting another nearby tree not too far behind us.

They began to run away and that wasn't what they should've done. "Get them!", Aaron said from behind me. Those words encouraged us all to pounce. We ran as fast as we could to try and catch up with the people whos could've killed any one of us. The people went seperate ways and I ended up running after one on my own. The one I was chasing went through all of the narrow gaps in the woods, so I had an idea. My plan was to zigzag behing him, so he would end up getting trapped between a small gap being held by thorns. Funnily enough, my plan worked and he was trapped.

He squirmed trying to get away, but the thorns had hold of his hoodie. I found my way around the thorns to see his face. He has black hair and light blue eyes that could probably stair deep into your own, which he did. "So, you think your clever do you?", I said. He stopped squirming and spoke. "Me and my brother Adam always thought that no one else would come here", he confessed.

"Well me and my friends do, so I guess you were wrong", I replied.

"Yeah, but can you let me down", he asked me. I got him down and we went back to the big tree, where we were before. We talked for a while and his brother was actually his twin and I found out that they came here often. When the guys finally came back with Adam,  we got to know eachother and I guess after that we met each other for a while and became  friends.

I finnished the story and Tom was fascinated. He was probably hoping I had more to say, but I didn't. "Now I have told a story, you tell me one of yours", I said. He sat up and thought for a while.

"What would you like to hear?", he asked.

"A story from one of your live streams maybe?", I replied, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to hear. He sat there thinking again. "Have you watched Trinity Island ?", he asked.

"No, I missed that series out and went onto watching season two of Mianite instead, because I was busy while that went on", I replied.

He smiled telling me he had thought of the perfect story to tell. "I have one", he said, so I began to make myself comfortable.

A/N

Any bets on which part of Trinity Island I am going to get Tom to tell. I have a few moments from that series in mind. Remember to Vote, Comment, Share and Follow to hear more and become a part of the RedPanda_Team. Yaarrr!

Also hear are some fics for you guys to check out of mine:

Alone (Kellin Quinn Fic)

Fourth Of July (Patrick Stump Fic)

Stalked In Chicago (FireFoxx and Jericho Fic)

Growing Up In England (Fall Out Boy Fic)

A New Friendship? (Patty Walters, LukeIsNotSexy and VeeOneEye Fic)

As well as my Instagram: @RedPanda_Queen

So, go check those out you legends