Is The End..?

I woke up with my eyelids not wanting to open, so that's fun. When my eyes opened I heared a little chuchle from a guy with blue hair and amazingly charming eyes. I sat up and noticed that he was reading my book and I think he has finnished the first chapter, wow he is a fast reader. Tom didn't take his eyes off of the page he was on and I knew that he knows I am awake, because he gave me a quick glance before going back to the book. The blackout was still doing it's own thing, not letting the electricity turn back on, ugh.

To be honest I am getting a bit fed up being in this place and I just want more sleep. I feel like I have jetlag, but I have just been in here the whole god forsaken time. The only kind of lag I have had is from being on a bus for a day and a half to just get to the border of Germany.

I decided to put my hoodie on as I have had a chill just brush over my arms and I was beginning to get cold. Tom closed the book loud enough to nearly make me jump right back out of my hoodie. "And could one ask, what the hell was that for!?", I playfully yelled at him. He gave me back my book and leaned back from what I said. "Alright, Back off!", he replied in the same kind of tone I did, making his voice break at the end. He made me laugh and he just huffed crossing his arms over his torso. "If you do end up watching my vids then you'll get that a lot", he said smiling again. His smile was beautiful and I could tell he was from somewhere up north with his accent, as I am from up there too. Derbyshire maybe, hmmm, not sure yet.

"Well, I'll have fun watching them if you do that a lot especially when you yell at Sonja", I laughed again, remembering that one of the guys yelled at Sonj and their voice broke, so I assume now that it was Mr Syndicate over here. He laughed a long with me and he put his head into his hands. "You know about that then?", he said inbetween laughs shaking his head. I nodded and he just punched my arm gently. This probably another reason why his subscribers love him, he is just so bubbly (in a good way) and can always take a joke.

"So, have you heared from Mr Salty a lately MrSyndicate?", I said leaning more into the corner I was sat at. He had finally calmed down from laughing, so he could answer my question. "Well, I am going back to L.A. next month and yes I have. He is salty, especially on this series of Mianite. I guess we are both missing tonights stream, huh?", he said looking at me. I guess it was my turn to answer a question. "Yeah, but I wont be missing much I don't think. Sonja said she wasn't going to be streaming the full two hours, so", I replied and put my hood up over my head. I am still cold, but this is a really old and thin hoodie, but it is my favourite one.

"Are you cold?", he asks.

"A little, but I'll be fine", I replied dithering a little. He shook his head and grabbed his bag. He took out a thick black hoodie and held it out infront of us both. The hoodie had the same logo as the t-shirt he was wearing, but white instead of yellow. "Here. Wear this it is a lot warmer", he handed me the hoodie. I didn't bother taking off my own hoodie and just put it over the top, it was a lot warmer and a lot bigger this must be his own. Tom is a generous guy. "Thank you", I said without trembling my lips.

"No problem", he replied smiling sitting back beside me.

"I guess this is your own clothing range?", I said questioning him a little. He nodded, yes. Wow, that sounds pretty awsome to have merchandise to sell to all of your viewers. Most of them must have some for of Syndicate merch. "yeah, actually, my mum and neighbour Alice are in control of TheSyndicateOG merch", he grinned.

"That must be fun", I said. After, that it went silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence. His head leaned back onto the wall and he didn't say anything and he had his eyes closed. Maybe, he is planning on sleeping, that is fine by me. I am happy, with being arm and being with someone I could get a long with. In the mean time, I had time to think, as Tom let out small snores and I giggled when I realised he was snoring. When this is over (if it ever does end, it most likely will) will we keep in contac at all, exchange numbers maybe? It would be a pleasure to stay in touch with Tom, but we both will be doing a lot of things with our friends and what not.

I think I began to doze off, but my legs beat my brain to it, so I decided to get up and stretch my legs. Tom was still a little baby on the wall leaning to his left side a little. You know if this elevator moves now Tom will just fall to the floor. I paced and stretched to stop my body from feeling so numb from being given a shot of some form of drugs. My knees cracked a little, as I crouched down to grab Tom's sun glasses that were hanging from his shirt. I put them on over my face and looked into one of the mirrors in the elevator, oh so swag.

To be honest I think they suited me better than Tom, no I actually prefer them on Tom he looks like he is ready for a rave. I wonder if he wears them on streams, ya'know just to rave when he has like 100,000 people on stream. It would be fun even if he doesn't. Suddenly, ther was a sharp jolt and I fell to my knees, where Tom had just slid down onto his side and woke up shocked. "What is this shenanigans!", he yelled and just blushed looking back up at me at the side of him. He sat up and tried to hide his heated rosy cheeks. "Don't worry I wont kill you for showing your true girliness inside of you", I laughed standing back up. He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Mate, you have my rave glasses!", he said in realization. He quickly stood up making his face just inches apart from mine.

"Oh, do you want to call trial", I said letting sarcasm fill the air.

!I'll give ya a right rumble mate", he said trying to sound Australian. I laughed just taking off the glasses handing them back to him. He took them out of my hand and roughly placed them on his face. He put his face just inches from mine still trying to "act" mad, but he just made me giggle and he smirked holding back his own laugh. "Stop! You're ruining It!", he said letting out laughs.

There was another sharp jolt and we both fell and I was on top of Tom. I lfited myself up, so I was hovering over him and just laughed, he laughed back. "Well, this isn't awkward at all!". I said sarcastically.

"Can one just simply move?", he said in the same tone.

I just replied with a,"Grr!" He looked at me stunned and I just got off of him. I stood up and brushed myself off, feeling the elevator moving upwards to our floor. "Grr?", he questioned. He stood up himself and rearranged his rave glasses, as he calls them.

"Got problem with that shady boy?", I spat at him jokingly. He held up his hands,"Alright back off!" Ha that's funny, how he says that, because my neighbour Chris says it too. We stood in silence as the elevator continued going up and we were holding all of our things.

Tonight, wasn't just any normal blackout, I think that somehow this was planned to happen. Both me and Tom were meant to get stuck in here together, the reseptionist was meant to be a bitch to me and Tom and most of all we were both meant to be at this hotel together. This is where we were both made to meet, this is where we were both meant to get to know each other and it was fun. The doors opened and we wlked down the hall in silence, but yet again it was a good silence. We reached my room, I scanned my keycard and the door unlocked.

I opened the door and turned back to Tom,"Thanks, for accompaning me during this blackout", I said putting a small smile of my face bowing my head. I am happy and sad that it is over, but I wanted to speak to Syndicate more.

"Yeah, it was great. Um, can I have your number? If you don't mind that it is?", he said lifting my chin and smiling. I grabbed a marker pen and grabbed his arm. I wrote my number on his arm with hearts either side. He scanned his arm once I let go and just laughed under his breath shaking hid head,"You didn't need to write it on my arm".

"Well, I wanted to and I will talk to you soon?", I questioned him. He nodded still looking at the number on his arm smiling. I kissed his cheek, took one last look at him and turned to go inside my room. I sighed dropping all of my things onto the floor and just leaped onto my bed. My body curled up into a ball and Tom's scent was filling my nose. I still had his hoodie, I hope he didn't mind, but I liked his scent. My mind went blank as I closed my eyes and I went to sleep, knowing that I may or may not get a call from Tom. It didn't bother me too much whether he did or didn't, but I hope he will.

A/N

Hey guys! One more part to go I think, and it will be finnished. However, I want your guys opinions on something. Should I make a sequal for this fic, because I am not quite sure? I would appreciate it if you did share your opinions, it helps a lot. Remember to vote, comment, share and follow I would appreciate that too. You guys are awsome and stay like the legends you are! Adios!