My Songs...

"So do you play?", Tom asked as he nodded his head towards my guitar. I got pulled out of my daydream, which was me just gawping at his adorableness. "Yeah, um it helps for where I work", I replied. Now we were both a little more relaxed being around each other and being in an elevator during a blackout. He nodded his head and looked at the door for a while. "Um, so, what do you do for a living?", I asked. He stayed silent and that was a little worrying, so I put my guitar down and knelt in front of him.

"Tom?", I continued. He was still staring at the door, or well, just staring in front of himself, into a space. I waved my hand in front of his face and he didn't flinch, not even a little. "Tom?", I said a little louder than before. He finally snapped out of his imaginary place,"What?" I laughed a little, but I didn't want to embarrass him more than he has himself. "What do you do for a living?", I asked again.

"Well...", he began. I sat back down and listened to what he had to say."Well, if you don't believe me don't be fooled, but I am telling the truth. I am a Youtuber and I stream games like Minecraft, Call Of Duty Zombies and a few other random ones, but people love it." For him to think I wouldn't believe him was strange, but I do, as I work with the vloggers part of Radio1. He must get a lot of views and that must also explain the t-shirt he is wearing. "So, what's your Youtube name?", I asked. He sat there in shock, as he probably didn't expect me to know a lot about Youtubers like him. "You believe me?", he asked, with his voice going high pitched a little. That must've been a shocker to him. I just nodded my head to answer.

I gave him a moment to get over the fact that I do believe him. "My channel is called TheSyndicateProject, which means that I am Syndicate", he replied, cooling down a little from his excitement. I was intrigued and I think I have heard of him before, but not watched any of his videos. That's it he has done videos with Jericho, FireFoxx and Sparklez, so basically Mianite. (A/N Which reminds me I need to catch up on that woops.)I have been watching it from Sonja's channel and been watching bits from the other guys on Mianite, but not been watching Tom's. "You're the Dianite guy, right?", I said sharing a little knowledge about him.

He had another shocked expression on his face, which made me laugh again. "I guess I know more than you think about you and the others, but I haven't been watching your stream, because I don't like knowing or being told what is happening", I continued telling him. His facial expression hadn't changed, but he did eventually come around to saying something to me. "You have been watching Mianite?", he asked. I nodded my head and then turned to pick up my guitar and put it back in it's case. "Who's channel have you been watching?", ofcourse Tom would like to know.

"Tom, I am not gonna tell you", I replied with a little bit of cheekiness being there. He sighed and looked away. "Good, coz snitchez get stitchez", he replied and I know that saying from anywhere.  We sat in silence, because we didn't know what to say. We have been in this elevator for two hours and a half. It was a better experience than I had in mind it would be like. I grabbed my guitar again and began to hit some notes. Tom turned to watch me, but I didn't notice as I was watching my fingers on the neck og the guitar.

"What songs do you know?", he asked. I looked up at him and thought of a song that Tom might know of. That song was one that Sonja sings more often than not on stream. Oh-whoa-whoa-whoa-oh, I began and then Tom began to sing a long until I hit the first verse. B-b-becarful making wishes in the dark-dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark

And besides in the mean, mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

I carried on singing solo until I got to chorus and then Tom sang along with me. It just went like that for the rest of the song until we had finnished. We were both smiling and I then put my guitar away. "That was fun", Tom said. He just took the words right out of my mouth, so I just laughed and sat there looking up. Today will be another happy memory to keep me stable  and happy if this ever happens again. By that, I mean being trapped in an elevator or an enclosed space. "So, what do you do in your spare time?", he asked. Maybe we might have something in common.

"I go skating with my roommate most of the time along with my other friends and we find some new crazy place to explore", I said and I had him intrigued. He sat there like a little kid and his eyes were wide and staring into mine. Tottaly adorable, I know. "Tell me about one", he pleaded for me to tell a story. It took me a moment to find a story to tell him and then I finally came up with one.

A/N Lets stop there for now. Tom singing My songs know what you did in the dark, yes I know it is like one of the best things. It's like tottaly adorable. If you enjoyed remember to vote, comment, share and follow to become part of the redpanda_team! Just whatever floats your goat really. Laters you legendary people!