II

That thought did pass through his mind but Zak needed to talk to his friend before he made any decisions.  He put the doll in his office and left.  The next day Zak came back and was surprised to see the doll next to his door.  He opened the door and saw the doll in his hand was the same one he left in his office.  His phone rang and saw it was the friend who gave him the doll.  "Hey Zak what's going on?". 

"I got a question for you where did you get Oksana that haunted doll you gave me" Zak asked as the doll sat on the desk.  "A friend of mine asks me to give it to you.  He said that doll was little like Annabelle he would have her in one place but when he got home Oksana was in another place.  He always heard crying when he was sleeping it got to a point where he couldn't stand it and gave me the doll to give to you.  Why?" she inquired.

 "Let's just say I'm getting the same things here but last night the doll was tearing.  Ask your friend who gave him Oksana".  "Why Zak?".  "I have a feeling that she was taking with out permission and the spirit attached to her wants to go home and I'd like to do that"Zak remarked.  "That's going to be a little tough the friend who gave me Oksana died of Covid" she replied.  "Thanks" and hung up.  As Zak sat back in his chair he looked at the doll.  "I wish you could talk and tell me where you came from so I could bring you back"Zak remarked. 

After the conversion Zak put her back with the other.  A few steps later Zak started to cough but when he removed his hand there was specks of blood on it.  He looked back at Oksana than back at his hand where the blood was gone.